What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

DiegoNT

First Grade
Maybe George is playing today as an audition for a switch?

We need a fullback. If fit Brett stewart is still a handy ball playing fb

themacemaceman

Juniors
George has a rib cartilage issue from last weeks game.
Apparently will play with injections.
Concerned this will affect is game...... his metres and ball handling.

callmack1

Staff member
George has a rib cartilage issue from last weeks game.
Apparently will play with injections.
Concerned this will affect is game...... his metres and ball handling.
He's tough, he'll be fine. If he played with a stuffed hip for most of last season, he'll be sweet.

doyen

Bench
He's tough, he'll be fine. If he played with a stuffed hip for most of last season, he'll be sweet.

He did play most of last season carrying injury but performed very ordinarily.

Depends whether a rib injury can be worsened & lead to something more serious.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Matt Prior on our radar. Solid experienced prop thats getting better with age and wont be too much. He has my vote.

That is a great pickup if we can actually get him. You know I was also thinking how cool it would be to have a player like James graham in our side. I know we couldn't afford it but our forward pack would be stacked with pommies haha.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Matt Prior on our radar. Solid experienced prop thats getting better with age and wont be too much. He has my vote.
A few years ago it was a big pass, but now..... he could add some great depth and experience.
He did play most of last season carrying injury but performed very ordinarily.

Depends whether a rib injury can be worsened & lead to something more serious.
Rib injuries are painful as f**k. As stated rest is the best recover. Even with a hint of pain he'll carry it for the rest of the year. Ala 2016 George would be back

Latest posts