What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Canard

Immortal
Are we sure Brisbane are the Storm's "biggest rival"?

The Warriors have always been the biggest drawing team in Melbourne, then probably Brisbane 2nd.

I think 15K for a mid week game is a pretty decent result. Im taking along a couple of visitors tonight.

Not sure who to go for, as Im not really a fan of either side.

Generalzod

Immortal
I know there is half an to go for the game to start but the crowd looks poor Thursday games should be given the flick

undertaker

Coach
I agree with those who have already said the NRL (and people who constructed the season draw) missed an opportunity to play 2 Storm home matches in the first 3 rounds with no competition from the AFL, as well as scheduling them in a better timeslot (Saturday night or Sunday arvo).

Also, I can't believe the Sharks have 5 consecutive home matches. That's nearly half of their season quota. That has surely got to be a regular season record in the history of NSWRL/ARL/NRL. I know some teams have had 4 in a row (e.g. Newcastle Knights in 1999 and 2016), but don't recall anyone having 5.

Latest posts