What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack De Belin

BrotherJim05

Bench
I don't understand why everyone is whinging about Woods comments. If you watch the interview he didn't outright say he wasn't signing until coach was decided, he just mentioned it was a factor.

Of course its a f**king factor. Any player would want to know who they are going to be coached by. Would you sign a contract that would lock you into a job at a company for your best four years of your working life without at least knowing who your boss is going to be?

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't understand why everyone is whinging about Woods comments. If you watch the interview he didn't outright say he wasn't signing until coach was decided, he just mentioned it was a factor.

Of course its a f**king factor. Any player would want to know who they are going to be coached by. Would you sign a contract that would lock you into a job at a company for your best four years of your working life without at least knowing who your boss is going to be?

If I was playing for the club that I love I would do it no problems.

Tigerm

First Grade
Not sure - but you'd like to think they would want to be loyal to the very club that gave them a shot at 1st grade in the first place

Loyalty is hard to find these days it seems

All this contract talk should be done in the Fkin off season anyway. It's bullshit it gets dragged along all season

I'm going to be 100% honest I think their decisions will be based on how we are going at about round 10, I think they want success and it frustrates them being @ the Tigers and not playing finals footy
Well if its a platform to f**k JT off, then its a good thing.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He was an avid manly fan throughout his youth & they did chase his signature hard b4 he committed to remaining with us re his current contract.Also he has a couple of ex team-mates in the manly pack in the bludger siro & the dopey idiot who unsurprisingly is currently suspended.
He was an avid manly fan throughout his youth & they did chase his signature hard b4 he committed to remaining with us re his current contract.Also he has a couple of ex team-mates in the manly pack in the bludger siro & the dopey idiot who unsurprisingly is currently suspended.

I think Tapau sometimes thinks hes in the gym when hes actually on the field.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Well if its a platform to f**k JT off, then its a good thing.

Well they are all juniors.They want to stay and see the club go on the rise.
I would rather keep them than Taylor...
Hes done zero really...defence is still a mess as always has been and mentally all weak when going gets tough...
win one week..get thrashed the next....and throw in the 4-6 losses in a row every year.