What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're going well this week Souths Til I die.

You obviously tweaked your squad!!!!

I'm beating you in the head to head but overall out of the 83,000 people you're in the top 3000.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You're going well this week Souths Til I die.

You obviously tweaked your squad!!!!

I'm beating you in the head to head but overall out of the 83,000 people you're in the top 3000.

Only early days now though the bye period is what I'm quite worried about. It honestly feels like there aren't many quality options in some positions right now. Everyone is a bit up and down in their scores.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I now realise where I went wrong in the picking off my original squad. I tried to hard on spreading quality from 1 to 25, but it looks like the way to go is just aim at having the best quality 17 with the best you can do for the other 8 spots

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I now realise where I went wrong in the picking off my original squad. I tried to hard on spreading quality from 1 to 25, but it looks like the way to go is just aim at having the best quality 17 with the best you can do for the other 8 spots
That's basically spot on the 8 you're not playing should be 138k players because they present no value to your overall points.

callmack1

Staff member
That's basically spot on the 8 you're not playing should be 138k players because they present no value to your overall points.
Yes but they should all be cash cows. When picking my reserves, I only picked players that were going to increase in value and make me money.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Yes but they should all be cash cows. When picking my reserves, I only picked players that were going to increase in value and make me money.
So say I have 150k left on my salary and get a rookie, he goes great and his value goes up to 300k if I trade him does that mean I have 150k to operate or 300k?

callmack1

Staff member
So say I have 150k left on my salary and get a rookie, he goes great and his value goes up to 300k if I trade him does that mean I have 150k to operate or 300k?
It means you have 300k. That's why it's better to pick prayers that are going to increase in price.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well done BukoBrigade who I think is CAFPOW!!!!!

My side really let me down.

Moses scored -3. I'm pissed off!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have a tough match up against Diego.

He will be hungry to beat me!!!!!

I may have to drop Moses to reserves and play Elgey!!!

callmack1

Staff member
I got ya Diego!

I think a lot of people struggled that Round as many big guns were missing. Over all, I'm happy with my teams performance.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On second thoughts I'm going to persist with Moses another week.

I don't want to waste trades early on in the season.

Latest posts