What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

Frenzy.

Immortal
Seggy will be the No. 1 hooker in the club. Whether he starts or not. A club simply doesn't fight like they have to get a guy and give him cameos.

The reality is he is years ahead of Brailey in every way.

Brails may well start sometimes but it will not be a matter of putting his hand up when he's gassed. That kid would probably never put his hand up.

Oh by the by. I heard the NRL paid the fee.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think you"ll find we have two running hookers once Brailey finds his feet...could see some exciting footy as the year goes along. Just need the likes of Birdy, Val etc following through backing these guys up!

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Seggy at club, that would now mean goodbye to Nu Brown at end of year, unless Cherrington hits his straps will go as well as come off the bench yesterday for Jets

SharkShocked

Bench
Has the club made an official announcement on the signing of seggy?

I asked the same question here at work... to be met with 'Do you hear an announcement for every player that is signed'. Which i suppose is a fair question to ask, not ever player gets trumpeted.

But, given the nature of this whole fiasco - you'd think the Club would come out and say something before naming him.

Nobody will ever know, as the amount would be confidential. The fact that it is confidential, shows that it wasnt the full amount. Any breach of the confidentiality, usually means the full amount is payable. So I would say that Lyle knows, the NRL Salary cap unit knows & Rhinos accountant knows.

myrrh ken

First Grade
We paid the fee, it just doesn't go in our salary cap. That was part of the long negotiation with the NRL.

Well at least that's consistent with burgess and whatshisname warriors fullback from esl that was a dud

myrrh ken

First Grade
With Seggy at club, that would now mean goodbye to Nu Brown at end of year, unless Cherrington hits his straps will go as well as come off the bench yesterday for Jets

Still need insurance over the halves. Would we keep nu over mortimer? Or get rid of both?