What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future spine

myrrh ken

First Grade
Well if you believe fox, knights are offering 2.7m over 3 years for bird to play 5/8.

Can't see Chad getting the same

Chad was city origin half last year.

Ben Hunt - 1.2 mill a year
Chad Townsend - 1 mill a year

Seems right actually. Chad shits on Ben Hunt.
Yep I'd forgotten about that rep game...(another whoopy doo)
There is nothing right about Ben Hunt getting 1.2m
Or Chad getting 1m
Except for themselves and their managers of course

Last edited:

carinashark

First Grade
When Chad came back to us from NZ I put him down as our weakest link. I was wrong because he changed .Hhis first season back from NZ showed how much he had learnt or was able to learn. This is hard to get in a player, look at Carney ,never was in a tackle and his attacking skills just never , well they just never. I think Chad will improve to the Cronk level and that's why we should keep him. I know nothing of saleries ( I think they all get to much) and our culture has changed from paying overs like the Dragons do now.
Our halves a pretty good combo.

Card Shark

Immortal
To me Chad would be in the top half of halfbacks in the comp.

Straight away that entitles him to huge money, rightly or wrongly.

MilkShark

First Grade
Thurston, Cronk, Smith, Inglis are all in about a mill or there abouts.

Prior is looking for an upgrade, he deserves it but that's not the cheap forward we need. He did a job and he did it cheaply, we need another one of these guys.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Flanno is great in getting us those cheap forwards who can do the job, always a few on the market,come end of season

The reality around players is the same as everything else in life, value is determined externally by what the market will pay. Internal valuation only determines what price the club is willing to pay.

Prior has been a beast and his value has rise accordingly. Well played Banjo. If he decides to move elsewhere, Latimore may develop into a reasonable replacement. Well played Flanno/Sharks recruitment.

Latest posts