What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 3: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
So Felise & LoLo r playing in lower grade teams that r getting pumped.Geez our depth problem is catastrophic !

I get what you mean but not entirely true. Cowboys lost by 22 last night against the 2nd favourites for the wooden spoon but I wouldn't call Thurston a dud.

Also re our 20s, there is 1 player who was a mainstay from the side last year there. This is a transition year for them which happens a lot in NYC. The majority of them are junior reps but have just turned or are turning 18.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
f**k THIS SHIT CLUB!
Can any other club lay claim to having the most predictable lapses in play prior to half time .. we would be rich if this was a betting option.
It makes me sick watching it every f**king week, year after f**king year

Tiger05

First Grade
They have actually put in so far but dumb mistakes when we have the ball and when we don't cost us yet again. Our players either don't have the ability or composure to compete against the top teams.

Brooks has been good.

Clifferd

Coach
They have actually put in so far but dumb mistakes when we have the ball and when we don't cost us yet again. Our players either don't have the ability or composure to compete against the top teams.

Brooks has been good.

I personally think Brooks has been bad. Moses apart from one error has been probably our best

wade77

Juniors
Grant, lawrence, naquima, littlejohn, lovett, chee-kam, mcillwrick - none of these guys would get a run in first grade anywhere else.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I personally think Brooks has been bad. Moses apart from one error has been probably our best

I think they've both been good but moses dropped it cold for no reason at a critical time. If we could keep it together we'd be in this game. The reality is that we can't. Our defence is bad on both sides now. It used to be just our right but now our left is just as bad it not worse.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
God damn this side is pathetic. Same shit every week, I can't believe we're actually contemplating offering big money to Brooks & Moses.

edit: I also wouldn't blame Teddy &/or Woods if they leave, they won't play finals football in this team unless there is massive & drastic changes.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
God damn this side is pathetic. Same shit every week, I can't believe we're actually contemplating offering big money to Brooks & Moses.

edit: I also wouldn't blame Teddy &/or Woods if they leave, they won't play finals football in this team unless there is massive & drastic changes.
agree 100%
if woods and Teddy leave i wouldnt blame them.......
we are a rabble
its only bad for their future to stay with this mess of a team

macnaz

Staff member
Woods is over rated just like Moses and Brookes.. almost 3 million potentially tied up for these 3..
f**k that... there is better value out there spent on 6 players that benifit the side

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Woods is over rated just like Moses and Brookes.. almost 3 million potentially tied up for these 3..
f**k that... there is better value out there spent on 6 players that benifit the side
Never been a Hillbilly fan...hes slow and doesnt offer much at all..
A plodder of the highest proportions