What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 3: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shredder

Juniors
Its not the bench and its not two wingers.

This is just an inability to knuckle down and do the hard work.

A team that has ALL that ball in the first 20, doesnt convert it and just clocks off doesnt deserve to wear the colours. Yeah we dropped some ball, but so did they. This i not one or two guys - its everyone out there - they are all shite today (and last week).

Its ironic that we are having trouble scoring points given our history of having a decent attack.

If Moses and Brookes are playing for contracts and they are - they arent worth resigning. Id just let them go.

If thats the best they are going to play (and try to play) in a contract year they are not the answer for us going forward and NEVER will be.

Ill save everyone some time with excuses / reasons:

- Lawrence dropping the ball on the kickoff - yeah it happens and it didnt convert into points against - so so what
- We have a smaller pack - yeah we do, but thats an advantage - we won a comp with one of the smallest packs that ever played first grade. Moses was interviewed before the game and said he needs to kick to the edges. I didnt see any of it in the game.
- Our bench - we were f**ked before the bench even came on
- The coach. In Moses pregame interview he said we need to "kick to the edges and wear them out" I reckon that would have been the right game plan - pity the team didnt execute it.
- We shouldnt have played such and such...... Thurston playing for us today couldnt have won that game for us - so no.

Is that it?

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'm f**king sick of the media sensationalist headlines referencing to the big 4 more like the big hoax(apart from teddy).

What makes this worse is that Canberra r ordinary & wouldn't beat anyone else.

The spoon is ours & Taylor & the big hoax can find another employer

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Grant, lawrence, naquima, littlejohn, lovett, chee-kam, mcillwrick - none of these guys would get a run in first grade anywhere else.

lawrence, naquima, littlejohn, lovett, chee-kam i agree with..
Grant is ok by me
You can add Edwards to your list.

But its the backs on both sides of the field that all need replacing ....all except for Nofa.
Feel sorry for Suli....He doesnt have the experience ,and the others cant teach him jack s...t

Tiger Woody

Juniors
f**k THIS SHIT CLUB!
Can any other club lay claim to having the most predictable lapses in play prior to half time .. we would be rich if this was a betting option.
It makes me sick watching it every f**king week, year after f**king year

totally agree.
We should strike next week....nobody go to Leichhardt

magpie4ever

First Grade
Big 4, my ass. I would keep Teddy & Woods. The other two can disappear - they are not worth more 250k per season.

Taylor must also die by the sword, no renewal of his coaching contract.

Tiger05

First Grade
God damn this side is pathetic. Same shit every week, I can't believe we're actually contemplating offering big money to Brooks & Moses.

edit: I also wouldn't blame Teddy &/or Woods if they leave, they won't play finals football in this team unless there is massive & drastic changes.

I'd like to see Woods go. He isn't a great player.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
So many things wrong with this disgraceful club I don't even know where to start

Me either.I feel sick......
All 3 sides are pathetic .....
Only guns we have are Teddy and Nofa. and maybe Hillbilly Woods..The rest would struggle to make any other sides.
Whats wrong with Lawrence lately..missing important tackles and has hands like feet.

Tiger05

First Grade
withdraw the offers to Moses and Brookes this week..Tell them they wont be getting the $$$'s they want.

Exactly. We have a big one who is only going to perform with a bunch of good players around him. We also shouldn't offer Tedesco a tonne of money. He isn't Slater. He is really good but he did nothing to today and a top quality player would have.

I reckon Tedesco is the best fullback I've seen at the Tigers but we can't pay him too much that we don't get quality players around him.

The big 4 are a myth.

Tiger05

First Grade
Never been a Hillbilly fan...hes slow and doesnt offer much at all..
A plodder of the highest proportions

Let's be honest. He is a good prop but that is it. He could be replaced easily. He wouldn't be missed. Offer him $10 grand more than Ava and that is it.

Tiger05

First Grade
Its ironic that we are having trouble scoring points given our history of having a decent attack.

This is the key point. We can't score points. Our so called gun attacking players can't score points when it counts.

The coach is shit but so are the players that are supposedly so good.

Tiger05

First Grade
Me either.I feel sick......
All 3 sides are pathetic .....
Only guns we have are Teddy and Nofa. and maybe Hillbilly Woods..The rest would struggle to make any other sides.
Whats wrong with Lawrence lately..missing important tackles and has hands like feet.

No player is a gun if he is overpaid because the impact to your whole team is significant. Woods isn't a gun. Teddy and Nofo are our big 2 and that is where it ends.

You can build a team with what we have but some tough decisions need to be made and our big 4 aren't worth that much at this point.

Latest posts