What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

DiegoNT

First Grade
Ch10 just said George will be able to play but Hunt to get 6 weeks.

George
2 weeks with early pleas
3 weeks if challenged and unsuccessful

Hunt
4 weeks with early plea
6 weeks if challenged and unsuccessful

Burns
1 week with early plea
2 weeks if challenged and unsuccessful

southsport

First Grade
George
2 weeks with early pleas
3 weeks if challenged and unsuccessful

Hunt
4 weeks with early plea
6 weeks if challenged and unsuccessful

Burns
1 week with early plea
2 weeks if challenged and unsuccessful

Yeah, i saw that elsewhere, everyones scrambling to put a team together. Tom will come in for George, Talakai or Fuimaono to the centres, some tipping Niesen for the wing spot others saying Jennings to the wing.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Pretty gutted about Burns. Hymel's been out of form and kinda deserves a few weeks to get back to standard, George is an idiot that needs to get off the field and re-evaluate his stance.

Anyone reckon we'll rush Gray back in?

1. AJ
2. Jennings
3. Gray
4. Fuimaono
5. Goodwin

Honestly got no clue tbh

southsport

First Grade
Pretty gutted about Burns. Hymel's been out of form and kinda deserves a few weeks to get back to standard, George is an idiot that needs to get off the field and re-evaluate his stance.

Anyone reckon we'll rush Gray back in?

1. AJ
2. Jennings
3. Gray
4. Fuimaono
5. Goodwin

Honestly got no clue tbh

It depends on what Gray's workload has been at training i suppose, there's no point in giving him a centre spot if he is not ready, maybe a wing possie if he's not quite ready.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
dont forget my words from round 1.....my mate said we will do it hard this year and he said canberra will go well in 2017 by the look of today"s results by canberra id say he is right....Shadow...

callmack1

Staff member
I think the judiciary has really got this wrong.

Yes, Hunt's swinging arm was not needed and it was bad but 4-6 weeks? Really?

George only gets 2-3 weeks for that? I'm glad he got lucky but the length of time for Hunt's and George's suspensions should be switched around. Surely George's was far worse?

I'd be fighting that if I was Burns.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think the judiciary has really got this wrong.

Yes, Hunt's swinging arm was not needed and it was bad but 4-6 weeks? Really?

George only gets 2-3 weeks for that? I'm glad he got lucky but the length of time for Hunt's and George's suspensions should be switched around. Surely George's was far worse?

I'd be fighting that if I was Burns.
Correct.

Rsag85

Bench
dont forget my words from round 1.....my mate said we will do it hard this year and he said canberra will go well in 2017 by the look of today"s results by canberra id say he is right....Shadow...

Your so called mate knows nothing but hey that's why he is your mate right