What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla game round 3

j0nesy

Bench
Jonesy
I understand what your saying but that was nightys best game this year.
Lafai be lucky to play next week he hit lewis I think high and was put on report.
From what I could see he did it.

Yeah Nighty was solid, I'm just frustrated by how slow our outside backs are. I'd keep him in. Mccrone has to go and you can only hope Lafai gets a week because there's no way Mary will drop him.

Dragsters

First Grade
Let me just say good win by the Dragons. Can still be very critical (of dumb selections in particular), but we may not get many wins like that this year so we should enjoy it. Good to have the wood over Cronulla.

I only asked them to compete. The win is a bonus.

Our forwards were incredible, and Dugan just a quality player.

Well Done!!

Agreed.

But I can't stop thinking about how good we could be with a couple of replacements namely Mann and Milne and good use of the bench.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Any season where we beat Cronulla is a good season. Pretty happy with that. Forwards awesome. Duges, Widdop and Aitken played well in the backs. McCrone has to go. Good defender but the kicking game was so poor. DeBelin would have done no worse in the halves.

hewi

Bench
I reckon the Shonkies either didn't do their homework or didn't stick to the game plan ala Parra last week. Go wide, target the centres/wingers and you will beat the Dragons. Having said that I'm very happy but you can't keep McCrone their, blind Freddy can see he is NBG.

Crush

Coach
It's hard to pinpoint any poor performances with McCrone the exception. Mann did more than him.
Yeah McCrone was woeful but other than him I thought they were all pretty good in an otherwise sloppy game. Lots of room for improvement but can't fault their commitment and dedication in defense, that is more than half the battle.
I still can't believe people saying nightingale has to go based on tonight.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Yeah McCrone was woeful but other than him I thought they were all pretty good in an otherwise sloppy game. Lots of room for improvement but can't fault their commitment and dedication in defense, that is more than half the battle.
I still can't believe people saying nightingale has to go based on tonight.
I thought Flo was awesome. He does the little things right and is safe as houses. If only we could've had Hunt for this season.

Crush

Coach
I thought Flo was awesome. He does the little things right and is safe as houses. If only we could've had Hunt for this season.
I think McCrone deserves one more game an then if he fails again its time to bring in Nona, he can't be any worse than McCrone. I am just happy though with the commitment shown thus far. Even last week they never gave up. If we can sort out our kicking game and inject a little speed into the backs we could just go pretty well this year.

BennyV

Referee
Precisely ............... why was Field dropped from the bench?

Cause we have McIdiot masquerading as a coach with his understudy McError butchering halfback duties.
I think (and I could be wrong) that he was referring to the utility player who is a capable halfback that was sitting on the bench...same bloke who topped our try tally last year...

Crush

Coach
I think (and I could be wrong) that he was referring to the utility player who is a capable halfback that was sitting on the bench...same bloke who topped our try tally last year...
I would bring Nona in for McCrone. How has his form been in illawarra?

Dragsters

First Grade

I agree, considering that the only time he sees clean ball is when the bloke that just got tackled plays it.

Always does lots of little but valuable things well.

Effort.