What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penalty Count 2017

Stake Removed

First Grade
Round 1 (5-10)
Round 2 (6-9)
Round 3 (3-9)

Total (14-28)

Well the information from the NRL head office to the refs is clear ensure Sharks are hammered each week in penalties

King Ben

Juniors
Obviously we are our own enemy in many cases in the majority of cases but there has been some beauties along the way.

Arnold

Juniors
Don't blame penalties.

We have them 5 x 7 tackle sets in the first half.

Kicked out on the full

Dropped the ball over the try line

Dropped the ball for an intercept try

Should I go on...

shaggs

Coach
I don't think we are fit.

I think our cardio is down.

Lots of penalties in the ruck trying to buy time.

They timed the conditioning perfectly last year. No reason it can't happen again.

We just need to play a bit smarter and hang in till the fitness comes.

Last year we were 1/3.

I don't think refs are picking us over anyone else. The refs don't really know what they are doing. That was shown during the knights game and panthers game

Quigs

Immortal
Excuses, what excuses.

I'm not making excuses but I thought I saw Tim Simona sneaking around our shed 20 minutes before kickoff.

taipan

Referee
Fifita in possession does a bit of head planting to the oppo.We give the opp a penalty and 6 tackles.
Sometimes this guy can be a world beater,sometimes as dumb as teak.

snoozer

Bench
Fifita in possession does a bit of head planting to the oppo.We give the opp a penalty and 6 tackles.
Sometimes this guy can be a world beater,sometimes as dumb as teak.
hasn't been a world beater this season.

then again most of the forwards look underdone so far.

cb4

First Grade
The penalty count being so lop sided shows how stupid we are playing. Nothing else.

yeah
like look at some of em. Fifita goes the face strike twice whilst we have the ball.
capewell barrels a guy in the back.
Maloney, after putting in a trash kick holds dugans leg.

we lacked discipline and it showed.

we also looked slow and tired.

cb4

First Grade
The Fifita incident to me, proved how much of a shit ref Maxwell is. I am not blaming the ref in anyway for us losing, but McCrone was laying in the ruck holding Fifitas leg a long time before he pushed him in the face.
Stupid of Fifita to push him though, he needs to rid himself of these snaps.

Luke Lewis belting a bloke after the ball went dead was another stupid one to give away.
Last year we were very well disciplined, but that has come unstuck in the opening rounds.

Am I the only one that sees Gallen's hit ups as a bit ordanairy this season?

Defence is still very strong but the hit ups have gone to shit.

But back on topic yeah lots of stupid penalties and particular dumb ones that are costing us two points.

Arnold

Juniors
The Fifita incident to me, proved how much of a shit ref Maxwell is. I am not blaming the ref in anyway for us losing, but McCrone was laying in the ruck holding Fifitas leg a long time before he pushed him in the face.
Stupid of Fifita to push him though, he needs to rid himself of these snaps.

Luke Lewis belting a bloke after the ball went dead was another stupid one to give away.
Last year we were very well disciplined, but that has come unstuck in the opening rounds.

Maxwell?

Latest posts