What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pick your round 4 team souths vs easts

Curns13

Juniors
oi callmack what do you expect from a Dont Knower lol check my list above mate i am spot on just ask R20 he knows i am correct, you got to make allowances for The Dont Knowers mate becoz they Know Nothing as seen above by curns13 lol...Shadow...
I would expect that a fossil like you would choose Churchill at fullback ahead of GI. Didnt you coach him when he was coming through our juniors?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
tfxzj2g.png

callmack1

Staff member
oi callmack what do you expect from a Dont Knower lol check my list above mate i am spot on just ask R20 he knows i am correct, you got to make allowances for The Dont Knowers mate becoz they Know Nothing as seen above by curns13 lol...Shadow...
I'll do it tomorrow Shadow, i'm friggin tired so I might hit the sack (don't say i'm going to bed really early because i'm in NZ remember.;))

rabbitohs95

Bench
What about tyrell fuimaono?
I don't think he's ready imo, still a bit raw. I think he's a backrower anyway tbh. Looked a bit lost against the Knights despite the strong win.

Honestly I've got no idea what we're gonna do but I'm hoping we can pluck Sitiveni Moceidreke from the Bears, just use our second tier cap to get him, why not? He can play 1-6 and is a big body with speed. Only 22 as well.

1. AJ
2. Moceidreke
3. Jennings
4. Talakai
5. Goodwin

Rabbits20

Immortal
I tell you what Shadow if they play dud Nielsen I think I'll faint!!!!!!

Please don't play dud Dane Madge. It'll be an embarrassment!!!!

I know you can see it Shadow!!!!!!!!

Oi Shadow we no Talakai will come in but who else is there????

Might have to play Cody at fullback and move AJ to wing with Sutto coming into 5/8.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can't believe I'm saying this R95 but we may have to go with Moceidreke.

At least he would be better than dud Dane!!!!!

I don't think we really want to move Cody away from 5/8 either.

Rsag85

Bench
I don't think he's ready imo, still a bit raw. I think he's a backrower anyway tbh. Looked a bit lost against the Knights despite the strong win.

Honestly I've got no idea what we're gonna do but I'm hoping we can pluck Sitiveni Moceidreke from the Bears, just use our second tier cap to get him, why not? He can play 1-6 and is a big body with speed. Only 22 as well.

1. AJ
2. Moceidreke
3. Jennings
4. Talakai
5. Goodwin

I'm hoping Gray is back

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadows...Top 17 after suspensions:

Rabbitohs: 1 Alex Johnston 2. Dane "Dud"Nielsen 3.Siosifa talakai 4. Robert Jennings 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Robbie Farah 10. Jason Clark 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess

Interchange: 14. Damien Cook 15. Zane Musgrove 16. Robbie Rochow 17. Anthony Cherrington

Madges Top 17 after suspensions: 1. johnston 2. dud nielsen 3.talakai 4.jennings 5.goodwin 6.walker 7.reynolds.8.musgrove 9.farah 10.dud clark 11.john sutton 12.dud turner 13.sburgi.

interchange: 14 cook 15.crichton 16 rochow 17 tburg
1. AJ
2. Moceidreke
3. Talakai
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. AR
8. T. Burgess
9. Farah
10. Clark
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess

14. Cook
15. Musgrove
16. Crichton
17. Rochow

18. Cherrington
19. Murray
20. Nielsen
21. Fuimaono

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey guys another problem we have is what R95 said the other day.

Too many left centres!!!!

Talakai is a left centre too but he will have to play on the right this week!!!!!

A combo of Talakai and Moceidreke/Dud Dane is a big worry!!!!

The Rorters will target that all night!!!!!!!!

Fug me Shadow!!!!!!!!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hey guys another problem we have is what R95 said the other day.

Too many left centres!!!!

Talakai is a left centre too but he will have to play on the right this week!!!!!

A combo of Talakai and Moceidreke/Dud Dane is a big worry!!!!

The Rorters will target that all night!!!!!!!!

Fug me Shadow!!!!!!!!!!
You reckon Goodwin could do alright on the right side? I think he has it in him tbh.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You reckon Goodwin could do alright on the right side? I think he has it in him tbh.
I don't think he would go well on the right side.

Since he's been with us he has always been on the left!!!!!

Or maybe Jennings could play at right centre with Talakai going to left centre.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I don't think he would go well on the right side.

Since he's been with us he has always been on the left!!!!!

Or maybe Jennings could play at right centre with Talakai going to left centre.
Someone mentioned that Jennings may have started his career on the right? Going by the Jennings bloodline I'd assume they're all on the left though.

Jeez we're backed into a wall aren't we? Shame some of the players were ill disciplined on Saturday. Definitely can't happen against the Roosters or else we're Rabbit Stew.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Someone mentioned that Jennings may have started his career on the right? Going by the Jennings bloodline I'd assume they're all on the left though.

Jeez we're backed into a wall aren't we? Shame some of the players were ill disciplined on Saturday. Definitely can't happen against the Roosters or else we're Rabbit Stew.
R95 I'm glad you aren't sugar coating things here like some do!!!

You're on fire!!!!!!!!!!

The next 5 weeks are going to be very tough!!!!!

How much do the boys want it!!!!!!!!! Attitude is a big part of it!!!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
R95 I'm glad you aren't sugar coating things here like some do!!!

You're on fire!!!!!!!!!!

The next 5 weeks are going to be very tough!!!!!

How much do the boys want it!!!!!!!!! Attitude is a big part of it!!!!!
I still have faith the boys can still perform, even if they don't win. If they show heart and courage and fight in their game, that's all I want.