What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrist Slitting 2017

shadowboxer

First Grade
It's a fortnightly meeting at the moment. Meet at wooloware high school, tea and biscuits provided... hot topic.... how can we get Barba back "chase for skase" style

taipan

Referee
I blame me wearing my 2016 Premiers Shirt to the game ,pride goeth before a fall.
I also blame an attack that was as potent as my backyard one legged blue tongue lizard.
The dumb passing by our backs ,Fifita playing silly bs whilst in possession.The rushed passing.
I blame every one of the Telecrap tipsters who not only unanimously, but each and every one and all, tipped the Sharks to win.
Our left side defence was as effective ,as wearing glad wrap in a tornado..
I blame the weather conditions on a wet pitch.I blame my wife ,who when I returned home after watching with my mates ,uttered those immmortal words."You got done again."

The Dragons were hardly world beaters.
I've kicked the cat too often, are there any quokkas out there who need a well aimed kick up the kyber?

Round three last year we lost to Manly...

I'll leave my choice of knife in the draw until rounds 7-9.
If we're still playing that crap then draw will be open and the choice made.
The knife doesnt actually come out of the draw until about round 15.

Quigs

Immortal
Well we're livin' on a Razor's edge
Tryin' to touch the sun
'nd we won't fall for that same old trick again

Davie, Davie are you okay?

shaggs

Coach
Rd 1 - L
Rd 2 - W
Rd 3 - L

After that 16 games unbeaten

Rd 1 - L
Rd 2 - W
Rd 3 - L

Time for that unbeaten run again.
But how will we ever survive without benny. Surely the club can't go on. Just forfeit the rest of the year while we beg him to come back.

I'm with bubby, leave the slitting till later.
Round 10 for me

jc155776

Coach
The blatant disregard of the HIA rule today shows the game should be banned for safety reasons.

Ban all the things.

shadowboxer

First Grade
But how will we ever survive without benny. Surely the club can't go on. Just forfeit the rest of the year while we beg him to come back.

I'm with bubby, leave the slitting till later.
Round 10 for me
There has to be a morning after......

Card Shark

Immortal
The blatant disregard of the HIA rule today shows the game should be banned for safety reasons.

I missed this but heard part of Mcgregor's post match interview - he was going on about a whack to the jaw not causing concussion.

Maybe so but depends on how bad it is.

Anyway, we only have ourselves to blame....well Fifita. He doesn't give that ridiculous penalty away, we win!

jc155776

Coach
There is a sweet spot just behind the jaw.

You hit that it is lights out. You don't slump to the ground not holding your head if it's just a jaw injury.

He was out. The game stopped. Should have been taken off.

Instead they get time to set a defensive line with a Dugan in it.

southland

Juniors
Fifita needs to stop being a school yard bully. He would do way better if Flanno got in his ear with some Ghost Dog Samurai honour doctrines. Honour and dignify the enemy at all times. That sort of shit.

SadShark

Bench
Yep. You're favourite derty Uncle bought his self last years jersey & I'll be finding myself in it (win or lose) on numerous occasions.......sans pant......and in public.

Latest posts