What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vaughan

blacksafake

First Grade
Always had a wrap on him & was happy we signed him.Was disappointed in some comments when he first signed saying he's not that good etc but so far he's shown enough. Can't wait until we play the raiders as i'm sure he'll be pumped.

This Year?

Immortal
Vaughan is our best buy since a bald wild tearaway prop who used to love punching male models in the face.

He's been enormous for us for far this season. It's no mistake the game we lost he was shut down.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
All the forwards stood out yesterday. The Sharks have an ageing pack and little size apart from Fifita. Gallen, Heightington and Lewis are still good but past their prime imo. We need to ensure that they do not poach our forwards who are off contract.

Bench
Gallen and Fifita were outgunned last night. Our pack is second to none now.
Vaughan was a massive recruit and him and the other bookend plus our hooker are going to crush any team.
Plus we have JDB who is awsome and Frizelle and Thompson.
That pack should dominate if they all stay fit.

Frank Facer

First Grade
The pack has mongrel in spades now.

If only we had a pack like this when Willie Mason shot his mouth off about how soft we were.
Willie said, "where are your props?" You got no props you c****. lol Mason was only pointing out the obvious. We finally have a decent pair of props. I also like Simms in the middle too. He is a goer. I will also add that when Mason did say that we had no props, we did also have a reputation as being a soft pack. That reputation is now a thing of the past. Again it should not have taken our recruitment team so long rectify the problem, they never should have even allowed to get to the state that it was. Oh hang on a sec, they signed Dan Hunt up to a big money long term contract and that didn't work out. lol

Latest posts