What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 : Vs Rooster ANZ Stadium @ 8.00pm Thursday 23rd March

Pommy

Coach
Savage

Look into Foxtel Play? A mate at work got it for Fox League and loves it. Otherwise the live pass is $90 for the season

So do you know if you can demand channel 9 games? Not really wanting to pay for Foxtel play as it negates the point in cancelling Foxtel in the first place.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So do you know if you can demand channel 9 games? Not really wanting to pay for Foxtel play as it negates the point in cancelling Foxtel in the first place.

With the nrl live pass, you can watch all the nrl games that are playing whether they are free to air or Foxtel. It requires data or wifi though and will eat away at your data. In saying that though if you're just watching the Souths game you'll be fine.

Travitoh

First Grade
My wife has Telstra mobile so she's just registered for the free pass.

That works nicely!
It's free steaming on a telstra mobile I'm sure but if you watch while connected to wifi then there shouldn't be any issues

rabbitohs95

Bench
Very random and forgot to mention but I heard Cam Murray was going to debut against the Knights but didn't because George passed a fitness test.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Ah ok.

Tom has to come in for George!!! Surely......
What a difference it would've made hey...I saw George at Maroubra Junction tonight, he didn't look too happy, looked a bit frustrated.

It's the obvious option, Tom had a great game against Newcastle for the Bears, ran for about 230 minutes and took 13 hitups in just the first half. Hopefully he'll bring those kinda stats against the Roosters

DiegoNT

First Grade
Walker
Johnston
Talaki
Jennibus
Goodwin
Sutton
Reynolds
Clark
Farah
Tom
Chricton
Turner
Sam

Cook
Cherrington
Rochow
Musgrove

themacemaceman

Juniors
I like Sutto at 5/8. Not long term but for a few games a year I can live with that.
I think Cody at Fullback is the best option for this game.
AJ's doing a good enough job there, but for this game I think it's better to have AJ on the wing rather than the rookie from the bears.