What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taylor

BennyV

Referee
Let me tell you if Mcgregor wins his next 2 out 3 games the club will give him a 2 year extension - there doesn't seem to be any movement for a new coach - players look happy and so does Mcgregor - plus Millward would be overjoyed if Mcgregor stays as he still stays in a position of power..
I hope I'm wrong
Completely believable.

My initial thought was that well flatten Warriors and Tigpies and McMoron would be re-signed before we go on a 4-5 game losing streak.

However, with a new coach and the bounce back factor, the Tigpies may just rally to knock us off. Who knows, sacking JT might have saved us another 2 years under our own moron...

mickeylane

Bench
Brooks to
It's not altogether surprising.

His coaching record at the Tigers is hovering around 39%. Mary's is 48%.

And he's had a champagne spine containing Tedesco, Moses and Brooks (and Farah until this year).

If Mary is such a clueless coach (which I agree he is), what does that make Taylor?
Brooks to Bulldogs nearly done

ALSGI

Bench
Could it be that McGuire is from the some mold as Brian Smith ( Headmaster / schoolboy tactics)?

Works for a year but then they tire of him.
Old Kogarah Boy
Don't know about McGuire but spot on about Brian Smith. As a James Cook High boy I know he's a genuine first class prick first hand, and saw it reflected when he coached Saints, followed by the inevitable mass exodus of players when they grew tired of his arrogance and bullshit. Same results at every other club he coached. Did he ever manage to complete any contract he had ?
He is a Major Prick.
I'd rather McAnchor, Young or Hornby over this Prick - and that's saying something.
A BIG NO to Brian Smith.
Did I mention he is a Prick?

St Georgio

Juniors

And he's had a champagne spine containing Tedesco, Moses and Brooks (and Farah until this year).

If Mary is such a clueless coach (which I agree he is), what does that make Taylor?

JT appointment as coach was like winning lotto very very lucky man to be given the opportunity to begin with

MilanDragon

Juniors
JT was sacked not only because of the results so far but that he had lost the locker room.

For all of Mary's failings there's not been any rumours of discontent amongst the playing group or even missing out on signing players directly because of him.

Is there something we aren't seeing?

possm

Coach
JT was sacked not only because of the results so far but that he had lost the locker room.

For all of Mary's failings there's not been any rumours of discontent amongst the playing group or even missing out on signing players directly because of him.

Is there something we aren't seeing?
The same was said about Price. All this means is that our players are a well rounded lot with respectful tendencies.

mickeylane

Bench
no
Yet another prediction
You will have to do so many nudey runs you better put a thermal blanket in your kit bag.
What is your success rate on predictions -%?
not a prediction - just repeating what I've been told by one of the biggest agents i the NRL

blacksafake

First Grade
Completely believable.

My initial thought was that well flatten Warriors and Tigpies and McMoron would be re-signed before we go on a 4-5 game losing streak.

However, with a new coach and the bounce back factor, the Tigpies may just rally to knock us off. Who knows, sacking JT might have saved us another 2 years under our own moron...
Hope so

Latest posts