What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Pugzley

Lost a few kilos from diet change. Enjoying this bland diet of no greasy foods. Sushi is good but kinda expensive.

Pugzley

Nothing spicy for a couple more weeks though, so no Mad Mex tacos/burritos for me yet. Are burritos greasy though?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Home made can be a much healthier option. I know your pain, iodine free diet right now.
No seafood.
No dairy.
No bread.
No processed foods as they use iodised salt. Ugh.

Pugzley

Home made can be a much healthier option. I know your pain, iodine free diet right now.
No seafood.
No dairy.
No bread.
No processed foods as they use iodised salt. Ugh.
The hospital actually allowed me breads and milk and fed it to me for breakfast on the day of my release. Didn't know about the no seafood thing.

Pugzley

Oh right, sorry.. Had you confused with another firker. But thyroid cancer, aren't those one of those near fatal ones or did you caught it early and went to the doctors to check it out?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Rhino nq had a heart attack.
Thyroid cancer has a very good prognosis for most people.
I'll get more scans next week, and I'll know more then.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Rhino nq had a heart attack.
Thyroid cancer has a very good prognosis for most people.
I'll get more scans next week, and I'll know more then.

Since when, senses? I had no idea...

Yeah that was me. Wouldn't recommend it. Still get yearly checkups. Apart from being a but heavy all is well

How long since it happend Rhino?

Well, that was unexpected...

I give up trying to tip this year already. When Manly beat the Cowboys like that, I know its all rigged...

Latest posts