What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor has lost his job

Tiger5150

Bench
It was riveting viewing tbh.

Ben Elias is responsible for the leagues club on Vic rd going to shit though yeah? Im sure the tiges fans can clarify the mess that is their former social home.

Yeah pretty much and yet managed to make a $$$ out of it. Benny cares about Benny.

Red Bear

Referee
I think Brooks is certainly one you can let go. Moses has a bit to like about him, needs a tony carroll or beau scott next to him though. He puts his body on the line but he's just not big enough to be too effective.

Woods and Tedesco would be the priorities though.

no name

Coach
Wrote this in the Rothfield thread:
"It's not my job to promote rugby league"
Benny Elias is a merkin of a man, but at least he took Buzz to task on his muck racking article.
Benny just went up a notch in my books.

beave

Coach
Yeah pretty much and yet managed to make a $$$ out of it. Benny cares about Benny.

As much as I think Buzz is an assclown, I was hoping he would bring it up. Benny avoiding the Balmain financial situation was cringe worthy, he needed to be taken to task on that one. Unfortunately, the balmain side of the joint venture has zero say because they have no coin. Benny can get shitty about it as much as he wants but he has been part of this mess himself.

TheFrog

Coach
Woods and Tedesco would be the priorities though.
Woods is an average forward who can produce a good performance occasionally. Last time was SOO3-2016. On yesterday's performance you wouldn't pick him in the reserve grade side that loses by 40 every week.

Seemingly as a result of the feeble efforts of Woods and his mates in the pigs, Teddy has looked decidedly average in recent times as well. Brooks is a nuffie anyway but Moses is yet to get going in 2017. Perhaps all this was for the non-benefit of JT.

JT has very few fans I'd expect and I;m not one but the back office needs to stand by its man a bit better than this, I'd suggest. I feel they fear Woods is going to lead a mass exodus which would include Teddy.

Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
The media calls it the big 4. Why can't you thick f**king merkins get that through your heads

No Tigers fan considers them the big 4
For someone that supports a team which just sacked Taylor, you seem mightly pissed off

Clifferd

Coach
For someone that supports a team which just sacked Taylor, you seem mightly pissed off

Not really

Fact of the matter is if the media doesn't hype these players up, this "big 4" non sense wouldn't be brought up

All I see is 3 bog average players and a superstar in the making when I hear that stupid line

Fangs

Coach
Poor choice of coach. But the Tigers have made up for that by sacking him early in the season rather than waiting around for no reason. Writing was on the wall, glad they had the balls to sack him now.

soc123_au

Staff member
Get Sheens back from whatever nursing home he is living in. Daniel Fitzhenry as his assistant.

Latest posts