What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turner extended until 2019

Travitoh

First Grade
It is a mistake by Souths to rush in and re-sign Turner this week

So far Souths have only played the 12th, 13th and 16th ranked teams on the ladder. It is not like there would have been much interest in Turner from other clubs. Souths should have waited another 4 to 5 weeks before re-signing Turner as the next 4 to 5 weeks will give a much better idea of how well players like Turner and Clark are performing

My tip is that after these next 4 to 5 games both Turner and Clark will come up short and Souths will regret both of these re-signings

Get in before there is interest from other clubs which would result in their price tags going up.

Rabbits20

Immortal

So far Souths have only played the 12th, 13th and 16th ranked teams on the ladder. It is not like there would have been much interest in Turner from other clubs. Souths should have waited another 4 to 5 weeks before re-signing Turner as the next 4 to 5 weeks will give a much better idea of how well players like Turner and Clark are performing

My tip is that after these next 4 to 5 games both Turner and Clark will come up short and Souths will regret both of these re-signings
Correctamundo.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hmm good point made by both sides, but I guess we can't really argue now because the deal is done. Wishing Kyle a long and successful stint in red and green, he could be our Luke Stuart of the 2010s/2020s.

doyen

Bench
Hmm good point made by both sides, but I guess we can't really argue now because the deal is done. Wishing Kyle a long and successful stint in red and green, he could be our Luke Stuart of the 2010s/2020s.

Sths obviously see a very good future in Kyle.

When the coach says things like--works really hard;yet to see the best of him;resilient;leadership qualities;a team player-----one knows you have a valuable player!!

I believe he will get better too & in a similar way to Luke Stuart---both from centre,to backrow;to front row.
He has the ability & determination. I like him!!

alien

Referee
I don't mind him being in the 25 man squad, but I see him at the level of a backup player, so I just hope he isn't taking up much of the salary cap.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Resigning players that are cheap like turner and Clark really isn't that big of an issue regarding the cap. It's resigning players like Sam, GI, Reynolds, George and tom that should be waited on. The fact is that we're not gonna find better players with better stats at their price tag, especially when a large portion of our cap goes to the twins who can't hold the ball or throw a punch.

southsport

First Grade
Resigning players that are cheap like turner and Clark really isn't that big of an issue regarding the cap. It's resigning players like Sam, GI, Reynolds, George and tom that should be waited on. The fact is that we're not gonna find better players with better stats at their price tag, especially when a large portion of our cap goes to the twins who can't hold the ball or throw a punch.

George isn't worth what he is being payed atm and I won't be surprised if he departs the club for more $$$ when his contract is up.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
G'day Shadow. I went up to Coffs for a short holiday and to look at some property that I'm interested in. I hope you're doing well.

oi alien look out for the large paling fence thats painted in red and green with a huge white rabbit painted on it you can see this old house approx 4 kilometres on the old road just south of the coffs harbor cbd area on the left hand side, you cant miss it check it out mate it is a ripper pearler that always puts a tear in old shadows eyes..p.s.i wonder if anyone else on here has ever seen that fence it use to be a flag only hanging over the fence for many decades before but id say the fence has only been painted a few years back glory glory SSTID....Shadow... i think the old flag still hangs over the rabbitohs painted fence too its a classic nostalgia no contest....Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
George isn't worth what he is being payed atm and I won't be surprised if he departs the club for more $$$ when his contract is up.

I will be very surprised if he leaves the club for more $$$.
Who the f**k is going to pay him more than what he's getting now?

southsport

First Grade
I will be very surprised if he leaves the club for more $$$.
Who the f**k is going to pay him more than what he's getting now?

I don't mean more than he is getting now, I mean more than his next offer from Souths which will surely be less than what he is currently on.

Last edited:

Latest posts