What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread V Goons

DJShaksta

First Grade
speaking of clueless gomers with mccrones syndrome,

who posts;
22165.jpg

online?

can you even begin to imagine the iq?
The only thing better than Sharks fans hanging shit on DaSoup is Dragons fans doing it!
Love your work Greg

MilkShark

First Grade
It's downright embarrassing to lose to the dragons. Don't give me this "it's only round 3 bs". We are the goddam premiers, starting f$&king playing like them.

There are NO EXCUSES for that loss. Aim up or the get the f$&k out.

Generalzod

Immortal
My daughter advised me that she got a message yesterday on face book "shire alerts" on her phone that a St George fan was charged for striking a Police women at Shark Park...

hardbaby

Coach
Interesting reading the match thread from the opposition side. I think you guys summed it up well. Although nobody mentioned Ennis. You miss him.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Interesting reading the match thread from the opposition side. I think you guys summed it up well. Although nobody mentioned Ennis. You miss him.
Interesting is one way to describe it lol.
We definitely do miss Ennis. And Barba. But that was last year. When we won the premiership.

Card Shark

Immortal
We don't (or should I say won't) miss ennis nearly as much as Barba, with Seggy now on board & a good young hooker as backup.