What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journalists making sh*t up?

insert.pause

First Grade
Kent basically admits he only told half the story to make a point about Milford not being the player he was expected to be, a point that is agenda driven from his relationship with sticky. Now Kent backtracks and says there was more to what Benji said, and that Milford in fact embraced a good training ethic during the off season under the example of Benji. Kent loves talking about himself, as if he is part of the story, instead of just being the one reporting the story. Classic narcissist.

insert.pause

First Grade
I swear NRL 360 is turning NRL into a drama series. Like the way they analyze every game gives me the shits. The whole tigers thing this week gave me the shits. Yes I'm a tigers fan and we needed a change. But there were like 20 articles or segments this week on the one subject.

At the end of the day just let the teams play footy like it's like reading new idea listening to paul Kent, ben ikin and Phil rothfield the other day.

You know if the tigers had not switched off before half time probably would have been a close loss and the whole drama would not of happened. Like if canberra had lost there would of been 20 articles on raiders in crisis.

Like the way they talk to aaron woods as if he is some wests tigers god because he is a regular on their show tells me they don't really watched the games and don't get it.

Like after round 1 it was rabbitohs don't get along(then they won, then it was manly(then they won), then it was tigers, now it's brisbane, like who cares teammates are allowed to have a disagreement probably in the best interest sometimes to spark a player.

Just don't need to read 20 articles. Just let me watch the footy not the footy show. It's like walking dead and talking dead or game of thrones and throw cast where they have to analyze each minute of each episode.
It's a boys club for telegraph journos to rant and rave nonsensically with no one to hold them to account for the bullshit frothing out of their mouths.

Noise

Coach
I

Just don't need to read 20 articles. Just let me watch the footy not the footy show. It's like walking dead and talking dead or game of thrones and thrown cast where they have to analyze each minute of each episode.

You can just watch the footy. That's what I do. No one is forcing you to watch NRL360 or read 20 articles.

_Johnsy

Referee
Let's look at this while enjoying the view on the fence, which is more likely?

1) Benji told PK something and PK dropped him in it, then Benji lied to Benny.
2) Saint Wayne is just being dishonest when asked about this particular "issue" at the club.
3) PK made it up.

No way it's #3

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
Journo makes shit up, club reacts, Limited News have generated another 30 minutes of original content for their Fox League channel...

Repeat.

Life's Good

Coach
Why is anyone surprised by this?? The way our media gets in a lather over Masterchef, The Block etc. goes to show journalism ain't what it used to be.