What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Not enough exotics for me these days....I want a market for how many balls the Burgi drop between them, or how Robbie Farah celebrates a try should he score one....does he pull out an effigy of JT, drop his dacks and teabag it? Does he engage in fisticuffs with David Fa'alogo? Does he sit on the scoreboard drinking a vintage champagne?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bet 367 probably deal with some of those exotics.

Instead of having Samuel L Jackson, they have Ernie DIngo as their ambassador.

Bazal

Post Whore
Although, on the subject of betting, did anyone see Sportsbet on Facebook? They put up odds for a race first and snuck in some fake horses. Bet 365 copied the entire thing including the fake horses. Funny stuff.

Although, on the subject of betting, did anyone see Sportsbet on Facebook? They put up odds for a race first and snuck in some fake horses. Bet 365 copied the entire thing including the fake horses. Funny stuff.
Lol. World's greatest betting agency gotta save money to pay the angry black man somehow.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I love that ad where they talk about not being anywhere where they can't access live sport. I know I have been on the shitter at times and thought it would be great to watch some sport, possibly an eels match.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I love that ad where they talk about not being anywhere where they can't access live sport. I know I have been on the shitter at times and thought it would be great to watch some sport, possibly an eels match.
I know after watching Eels matches I normally end up there anyway.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ain't nobody got time for that....I've only got one woman and she still knocks me back. Maybe I'll just join him now, save us both the trouble...
f**k that shit. I got erectile dysfunction long before mine could lose interest in sex.