What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matt Renshaw Appreciation Thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Can honestly say I have never played 5th grade at any stage of my life.

I've never really analysed my own technique, never been bored enough to video myself.

And talk about your levers, I'm taller than MMarsh

Bazal

Post Whore
Can honestly say I have never played 5th grade at any stage of my life.

I've never really analysed my own technique, never been bored enough to video myself.

And talk about your levers, I'm taller than MMarsh

Mate, height has nothing to with levers....

Usain-Bolt-with-Short-Legs-and-Long-Arms--122619.jpg

Check out those majestic levers!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
You guys have gone off too early..lol
2 failures this test when we really needed someone other than Smith to stand up.
Ditto Shaun "the enigma" Marsh

Front-Rower

First Grade
He couldn't keep fishing and not knick off. Tide is starting to turn, back to first class cricket for this bloke for a few seasons.

Bazal

Post Whore
Let's be real about Renshaw. At 20, having never played outside Australia, the kid went to the hardest place in the world to play cricket, against a confident and hostile Indian side. They were talking about leaving him out for a Darsh brother. He was shitting through the eye of a needle on the first day of the tour.

Yet he scored 232 mostly tough runs and was our second highest run scorer. Behind only the best batsman in the world.

The kid is very impressive and will be our opener for a very long time

Latest posts