What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

Zoidberg

First Grade
Valerian. 1st trailer for this movie did nothing for me. Even the 1st half of this 2nd trailer doesn't look great (maybe it's the bad music) but the last part of this trailer really started hooking me in. Much more interested in this now.

Storm13

Juniors
The Trailer for IT was great. Can't wait for my clown phobia to kick in again after all these years.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Damn. Can't wait for this one. These movies have been great, and this looks like it will complete a new contender for top trilogy of movies.

myrrh ken

First Grade

Another cluster of Covenant trailers.

The last one seems to show they made it to the Engineers/ Space Jockey's temple.

EDIT: Also read that the next alien movie Alien: Awakening is set between Prometheus and Covenant.

Wut?

Last edited:
Looks like an ok movie for non Tower fans. I've read the books 7 times so far so I'm clearly a fanboi with high expectations that are impossible to meet. I'll try to give it a fair chance

LESStar58

Referee

I ADORED the first Kingsman... and Julianne Moore is in the 2nd one! I will be seeing it in the cinema this time around!

myrrh ken

First Grade

Yeah, I dunno.

So since he's aged, Deckard's not a replicant?

Also Gosling has a very slappable face.

Probably will watch but be disappoint. Visuals look good.

elyod138

Bench

Yeah, I dunno.

So since he's aged, Deckard's not a replicant?

Also Gosling has a very slappable face.

Probably will watch but be disappoint. Visuals look good.
I can't see it disappointing at this stage, Denis Villeneuve doesn't make bad movies. IMO he's good enough to create something to potentially rival the first and even surpass it (it's in my top 3 of all time, I'm not speaking lightly). Roger Deakins, Hampton Fancher and the extremely good cast backing up Villeneuve all point to it being a winner.

myrrh ken

First Grade
If Deckard's not a replicant then it has already shat on the original (ie director's cut) from a great height.

Game_Breaker

Coach
If Deckard's not a replicant then it has already shat on the original (ie director's cut) from a great height.

He could be a later model replicant (nexus 7 etc)

The only way they can explain it is if he's like Arnie in in the later terminator movies