What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm going to try to frame this in a way you might understand...

If I made 53 sales on my checkout, and each one was worth $10, and another cashier made only 40 sales, but each one was worth $20, which cashier had the best sales?
Cook wins!!!!!!! Cook has improved so much in his defence.

Plus he makes more metres and is much quicker with ball distribution!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wait.

You actually believe that Cook is a better defender than McInnes?
He's not far off being better defensively.

At Souths the general consensus imo would be have a hooker who is solid defensively like Cook is but is dynamite with his speed and ball distribution.

Cook imo is better than McInnes. Cook is the much sharper of the 2.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't want to keep arguing.

There is not any point.

Last season as soon as we finally dropped McInnes we benefited and Cook got it done very well and added the dynamite speed and quick passing game we need.

alien

Referee
This thread is funny. Cameron McDud does something good in a game and all the circle jerkers get so excited and think it proves we should have kept him instead of Cook.

Cook > Cameron McDud

It's true! It's damn true!

Rabbits20

Immortal
This thread is funny. Cameron McDud does something good in a game and all the circle jerkers get so excited and think it proves we should have kept him instead of Cook.

Cook > Cameron McDud

It's true! It's damn true!
CORRECTAMUNDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOTONAMUNDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!