What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Could Move to First on the Ladder

dino2170

Juniors
With Melbourne putting in that performance WE ARE SITTING first due to our excellent attack and defence. SO CONGRATULATIONS are in order.

We MUST be doing something right with a below standard half and an equally inept coach. WHAT IS IT??????????

We havent got speed in the half or wings. I know that Nightengale has no speed and nene hasnt showed jack this year. (has he scored a try yet).

WHAT IS IT.

mickeylane

Bench
Awesome start the season for the Dragons....although Frizz will be a loss for a week or two its hard to see you guys not holding your form for a while - playing too well. Would be a nice change to see the Sharks and Dragons go deep into the semis in the same year....been a long while
Would be nice but I'm predicting a CANBERRA v Sharks GF
We will be in the semis though - too good to miss out..

Belta

Juniors
Running hard and turning up for each other in defence, Widdop and Mcrone are gaining confidence with every win, confidence is a wonderful thing, nothing better for your confidence then winning, it's also still very early but they have built a good platform, have depth in a lot of areas, so far it's very positive IMO

possm

Coach
We are top of the ladder and playing very very very well!

Our opposition will not beat us unless we face an injury crisis or our players get distracted by contract offers.

possm

Coach
My tip;
Win against an injured Cowboys.
Win on ANZAC Day against the Roosters.
Win against an aging Storm.
Smash the Sharks at home for two wins to zip in 2017.
Easily beat the hell out of the Warriors.

Result we are still top of the ladder by at least 4 points in May.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
My tip;
Win against an injured Cowboys.
Win on ANZAC Day against the Roosters.
Win against an aging Storm.
Smash the Sharks at home for two wins to zip in 2017.
Easily beat the hell out of the Warriors.

Result we are still top of the ladder by at least 4 points in May.
3 from 4 would be unreal. dragons and storm have a 4 day turnaround.

Crush

Coach
Yeah, soooo good to be mediocre and not quite compete when it counts.

Straight Shooter
OV
Do you think Rein has a future at panthers or anywhere in the future?
I think McInnes is the difference this year. What do you think about McInnes?