What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canard

Immortal
Just went to their site to get an idea of the quality. Still not sure but i did find this...

Ignore the design, how good would these colours look for the Titans!!!!

58095878.jpg

That might be the worst colour combination I've seen.

Butterbeanz

Juniors
http://www.newrugbykits.com/2017/04...-kit-contract-with-nz-rugby-league/#more-7375

New Zealand’s national rugby league team will wear Macron at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup after the Italian firm inked a three year contract to replace BLK. The new Macron Kiwis jersey will be released soon, with the Kiwis first set to wear the uniform in their ANZAC test in May 2017

New-Macron-Kiwis-Deal.jpg

Related posts:

South Wales Iron Men 2017 jersey may give an in site to the KIWIS oneIMG_0241.JPG

beagle

Juniors
Parra 70th anniversary jersey looked good, but it should of been worn with white shorts for the true heritage look.

Butterbeanz

Juniors
Prob not.
But kiwis did have a wierd one like that a few years ago didn't they?

I meant more in terms of styling than actual "V" style, I can see the Kiwis having a wide V and cut off at the shoulders. It's a World Cup year which normally means one offs or different

cooko

Juniors
I'm not sure how many they'll sell but the Roosters ANZAC jersey is a refreshing change from camo and sublimated war scenes.

Only thing they could do to make it any better is the same design in sky blue.

Odd design but I do like that shade of green, might be decent as an alt colour.

i really like it as a design but think the Raiders are going OTT with their jerseys this year, think it's seven all up. And this one was only available to pick up over the Easter weekend via pre order which is a bit odd.

hrundi99

First Grade
I think they're trying to milk their increase in popularity and membership over the last 12 months and I don't blame them.

beagle

Juniors
Talked to someone in the Parra merchandise shop today and found out that Parra are going back to ISC from next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.