What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
Financially the league would probably be better off doing an exclusivity deal with ISC for 16 clubs, 2 origin and Kangaroos. Almost there anyway, could probably negotiate a better deal and we'd finally get a decent Blues jersey

beave

Coach
Good on Parra if true.

Let's be honest, ISC hit the mark 9/10 with their jerseys, at the moment their product shits on the other jersey makers from a massive height. I don't think you could make a bigger mockery of the NSW jersey than what Classic have done over the last few years. How do you f**k up a sky blue jersey with a dark blue collar???

LESStar58

Referee
Financially the league would probably be better off doing an exclusivity deal with ISC for 16 clubs, 2 origin and Kangaroos. Almost there anyway, could probably negotiate a better deal and we'd finally get a decent Blues jersey

I can't see CCC ever wanting to part ways with Queensland.

Canard

Immortal
Apparently in the AFL this weekend a player who is playing his 300th game is going to be wearing a collar on his jersey whilst the rest of the team wears their normal ones.

What do people think of unique individual jersey designs for milestone games?

GAZF

First Grade
Apparently in the AFL this weekend a player who is playing his 300th game is going to be wearing a collar on his jersey whilst the rest of the team wears their normal ones.

No thanks. Separate uniforms are for goalies.

I think they're trying to milk their increase in popularity and membership over the last 12 months and I don't blame them.

I don't blame them either but limiting the sale of a jersey to a weekend is a bit odd. I would have liked to have picked one up, especially at the members price of $120ish but can't afford it just yet.

Zigwaa

Bench

Isn't that what Mal is trying to do with the Kangaroos jerseys with milestones etc?

Pommy

Coach
Isn't that what Mal is trying to do with the Kangaroos jerseys with milestones etc?

Is that not as a presentation jersey? If I remember right its purple as a mix of blue and maroon. I don't think they are going to wear it on the field.

Zigwaa

Bench
Jerkface, from memory it was players who had 50 tests in the green & gold got a special logo..

Thanks jerkface, long time no banter.

Yeah I recall the sleeve badges for the players, but there was a purple jersey for the certain number of games (GAZF mentioned 60 ). It would be ridic to wear a different jersey on the field. They think Cam Smith may reach the 60 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts