What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Sharks shut down Nathan Cleary extremely well and that won them the game. Every time Cleary had the ball graham was all up in his face. They're not very good at coming back from deficits Penrith. It could be the young squad but they'll get their soon enough. I hated the flow of this game. Penalties were being given away left and right. For stupid reasons as well. Both teams were milking them. That was frustrating to watch.

Clifferd

Coach
He was still wearing your colours!!!!

I don't care. He represents everything you don't want in a player

You give him everything, an nrl contract, the opportunity to play 1st grade, play the waiting game on his potential, offer him a million dollars a season

As soon as there is one little hiccup he spits his dummy and wants out straight away. He is cancerous, toxic.

I hope he has a long lasting failure of a career tbh.

doyen

Bench
Moses did the dirty on the tigers. It will be interesting to see what Tedesco and woods do.

He shouldn't be allowed to swap clubs mid season & head to the Eels!!

He either plays for the TIGES or NSW Cup for the remainder of 2017.

He's already influenced the results of games for 7 rds against a number of clubs & affecting where they stand on the ladder!!
What other sport would allow a mid-season transfer from within their own comp?????

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't care. He represents everything you don't want in a player

You give him everything, an nrl contract, the opportunity to play 1st grade, play the waiting game on his potential, offer him a million dollars a season

As soon as there is one little hiccup he spits his dummy and wants out straight away. He is cancerous, toxic.

I hope he has a long lasting failure of a career tbh.
You can't blame him though.

It has been quite a toxic environment.

I've woke up with back pain but listening to you melt is funny lol!!!!!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
You can't blame him though.

It has been quite a toxic environment.

I've woke up with back pain but listening to you melt is funny lol!!!!!!!!

Blame him for what lol? Knocking back a million dollars when he isn't even worth half that?

Clifferd

Coach
Can't blame him for wanting out of that abomination lol!!!!!!

Ask alien, he knows!!!!

Alien is a f**king turncoat lol

Why would I ask for someone's opinion when said person changes team because he gets bullied on an Internet forum?

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Tedesco and woods have really left the tigers f**ked. Their spine has been decimated. I honestly cannot believe Tedesco is leaving. I thought he was a tigers boy through and through. Just goes to show how unfair the salary cap really is $$$$$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Tedesco and woods have really left the tigers f**ked. Their spine has been decimated. I honestly cannot believe Tedesco is leaving. I thought he was a tigers boy through and through. Just goes to show how unfair the salary cap really is $$$$$
It's TPA's and a manipulative agent who is probably the root cause for this one.

The Tigers reportedly offered Tedesco slightly more and he still decided to go.

Latest posts