What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Its Rsag not saggy.... thanks
366398.gif

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Happy Easter Too R20 i am glad that you had a great time with your family too and the past 2 days have been very joyous and busy with family and friends......Shadow.....all the best mate...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i think johnny suttons time has come to an end he aint a quarter of the player he was in 2014 its time to retire johnny and buy 2 gun forwards otherwise we will stay with mediocrity.......time for change im afraid the time has come and its time to shed - turner clark tyrrell gosiewski greinke rochow and cherro to acquire 2 real 1st grade forwards....Shadow...

clark - mediocre
tyrrell - to retire
gosiewski - surplus to needs
greinke - bennett cuts him loose that should tell you something?
cherro - is doing nothing
rochow - has done nothing

6 forwards that need sacking or to be cut loose by seasons end some how..... this is not a premiership pack of forwards if sammy or george or both get injured .! this mob above aint genuine 1st grade players!!!!fug me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Shadow...And while your at it souths go buy fergo and dwalkz otherwise our back line remains shiiiiiiit................burns talakai and jennings are not up to 1st grade standard they have no fugging idea go pinch fergo and mitchell from the rorters for gods sake so we can make the (8) .!! We all know the rorters will make the (8) ile tell you why because they dont have these (9) duds in their team and nick politis is far too smart for that- tyrrell,turner,clark,gosiewski,rochow and cherro and jennings,burns and talakai thats why ffs GOT IT???????????????????????OUR TEAM IS BORDERING ON 2ND GRADE GOT IT??????FUG ME ITS A MESS BUT I KNOW ONLY R20 SEES IT!!!!!....ITS OK DONT KNOWERS LETS GET CAMERON MCINNES BACK LOOK HOW GREAT STMERGE IS GOING BECAUSE OF MCINNES WOW WHO WOULD HAD GUESSED THAT MCINNES WOULD HAVE STMERGE ON TOP WOW MCINNES IS THE KEY TO STMERGE"S TITLES HOPES gee whiz we better get the cheque book out and get the mighty mcinnes back what fools we were to let mcinnes go gee whiz if mcinnes had not left we would be on top of the nrl ladder today.... Shadow....

dogz08

First Grade
i think johnny suttons time has come to an end he aint a quarter of the player he was in 2014 its time to retire johnny and buy 2 gun forwards otherwise we will stay with mediocrity.......time for change im afraid the time has come and its time to shed - turner clark tyrrell gosiewski greinke rochow and cherro to acquire 2 real 1st grade forwards....Shadow...

clark - mediocre
tyrrell - to retire
gosiewski - surplus to needs
greinke - bennett cuts him loose that should tell you something?
cherro - is doing nothing
rochow - has done nothing

6 forwards that need sacking or to be cut loose by seasons end some how..... this is not a premiership pack of forwards if sammy or george or both get injured .! this mob above aint genuine 1st grade players!!!!fug me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Shadow...And while your at it souths go buy fergo and dwalkz otherwise our back line remains shiiiiiiit................burns talakai and jennings are not up to 1st grade standard they have no fugging idea go pinch fergo and mitchell from the rorters for gods sake so we can make the (8) .!! We all know the rorters will make the (8) ile tell you why because they dont have these (9) duds in their team and nick politis is far too smart for that- tyrrell,turner,clark,gosiewski,rochow and cherro and jennings,burns and talakai thats why ffs GOT IT???????????????????????OUR TEAM IS BORDERING ON 2ND GRADE GOT IT??????FUG ME ITS A MESS BUT I KNOW ONLY R20 SEES IT!!!!!....ITS OK DONT KNOWERS LETS GET CAMERON MCINNES BACK LOOK HOW GREAT STMERGE IS GOING BECAUSE OF MCINNES WOW WHO WOULD HAD GUESSED THAT MCINNES WOULD HAVE STMERGE ON TOP WOW MCINNES IS THE KEY TO STMERGE"S TITLES HOPES gee whiz we better get the cheque book out and get the mighty mcinnes back what fools we were to let mcinnes go gee whiz if mcinnes had not left we would be on top of the nrl ladder today.... Shadow....

when are you back in school bro?

OVP

Coach
You lot don't think your coach may have something to do with the way you are going ? Coaches like Madge, Ricky Stuart etc should only be at any given club for a max of three years. That's it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Of course the coach has something to do with it!!!!!

If he keeps picking the same NSW Cup players week after week well then he will lose his job after this season!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
its not all madge"s fault that he picks nsw cup players weekly becoz in all honesty that is all he has to pick from at souths its truly been woeful our recruitment since after our 2014 grand final win, where as bennett does not pick nsw cup players for his broncos squad weekly he only buys TOP 1st grade players when needed .! The broncos have no cap FACT AGAIN!!!....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
its not all madge"s fault that he picks nsw cup players weekly becoz in all honesty that is all he has to pick from at souths its truly been woeful our recruitment since after our 2014 grand final win, where as bennett does not pick nsw cup players for his broncos squad weekly he only buys TOP 1st grade players when needed .! The broncos have no cap FACT AGAIN!!!....Shadow...
The Rorters are about to get Tedesco too!!!!!!!! Fug!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Woods to the Tigers apparently.

I'll have James Graham please Shadow!!!!!!

Let me dream mate plus Addo Carr and Dylan back!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a thought!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.