What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5.41pm

Front-Rower

First Grade
Well 5pm has come and gone. I dare say the decisions have been made and the playing group informed as per the plan. No matter what happens from here on in it's all up, up, up as far as I am concerned. If Clearly can bring winners to the club over the next 8-18 months we will look back at all this and laugh and shake our heads at how 3 ego's tried to hold our club to ransom when in actual fact, they haven't really done anything special themselves.

Tiger05

First Grade
Tedesco is a massive loss and Moses may turn into a loss. I can handle them going though because they are such dogs.

Tiger05

First Grade
Unlike the club's official stance going forward I wish them pain, failure and ass f**kery for a long long time. Unfortunately they would both enjoy ass f**kery.

Exsilium

First Grade
I dont think you should be too concerned about losing Woods.The money is better spent elsewhere.

Teddy is a loss to a degree. Is he a FG quality players, yes. Is he origin quality? possibly. Was he ever going to turn your fortunes around. No. I think, like moylan, hes incredibly over hyped. Maybe ill be wrong next year but I wouldnt lose sleep over this.

I'd be confident in Cleary bagging a fullback that will be a lot cheaper and just as much a contributor to your side as Teddy was.

Im glad you guys stood firm. You made good offers (per the reports) and the opportunity was there. They didnt sign and best of luck to them.

Tiger05

First Grade
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Personally I will be sacrificing a goat or two to hopefully bring down the black plague on these two spoilt little twats.

Then again maybe I'm being too nice. They probably deserve a lot worse.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
As a Warriors fan this scared the hell out of me as Ivan will no doubt be targeting our stars that he has relationships with. Panthers fans should be nervous too.

IFR33K

Coach
Teddy will be a loss but tigers dodged a bullet with woods. He's not worth near 1 mill. IMO the tigers have made the right call. The players have done nothing but attempt to f**k the club over. The club needs leadership and Ivan will install some.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Strip Woods of the captaincy immediately. This is such poor form from someone who could have become a club legend that there needs to be some sort of punishment. Elijah Taylor and Lawrence co-captains for mine.

I'm actually devastated about Teddy. I could have handled everyone leaving except for Teddy...

axl rose

Bench
I dont think you should be too concerned about losing Woods.
Would be funny if that hillbilly doesn't even have another offer/ or anything finalized. Whats to stop another club downgrading it and saving cap space. Our bloated offer is gone which was being used as leverage of course

Knights are desperate for first graders and i didn't hear a peep out of them chasing Woods.

Last edited:

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Wow..I understand Moses's behaviour, but that doesn't stop Tedesco from showing his respect for the club...

And he's still not a dog? :O

Billythekid

First Grade
Strip Woods of the captaincy immediately. This is such poor form from someone who could have become a club legend that there needs to be some sort of punishment. Elijah Taylor and Lawrence co-captains for mine.

I'm actually devastated about Teddy. I could have handled everyone leaving except for Teddy...

Yep, it's a disgrace how he is handling things as captain. He has every right to leave the club but it's insulting to the team and he fans to keep him as captain.

soc123_au

Staff member
Not even responding to the deadline is pretty pissweak. I'd drop both the peahearts. At least Moses had the balls to make a decision and not hide. Just stay the f**k away from Penrith with your truck loads of salary sombrero.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I would like to think that any other Rugby League player would have to think very very hard about having an agent like Isaac Moses handling their affairs, I imagine that he won't need too many clients however if he takes 10% or whatever an agents fee is, this person is a parasite along with his cousin Benny!.