What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Warriors Fever

Juniors
It's been ELEVEN years since you last avg's more than 14k, in Gus's reign you havent even cracked 13k.

No problem with the sentiment, of course the schedule should be set to max crowds but Gould has a direct line to the nrl's leaders and should be whinging to them, not putting out negative stories about the game through the media. We've got enough journos laying the boot in without a supposed lover of the game doing it.

While I do agree this stuff should be done behind closed doors.
First off...not a Panthers supporter.
I can't really foresee a time when Penrith will be among the best attended clubs in the NRL, as their population and stadium are not that high.
I didn't realise you meant on average your original comment said
"might be better spending his time working on out getting more than 14k along to a Penrith game"- which on first view indicates penrith haven't got more than 14k to a game, which they have, the last two matches in fact.

carcharias

Immortal
While I do agree this stuff should be done behind closed doors.
First off...not a Panthers supporter.
I can't really foresee a time when Penrith will be among the best attended clubs in the NRL, as their population and stadium are not that high.
I didn't realise you meant on average your original comment said
"might be better spending his time working on out getting more than 14k along to a Penrith game"- which on first view indicates penrith haven't got more than 14k to a game, which they have, the last two matches in fact.
Haha

Don't worry about Perth Red
Taking shots at all clubs crowds is all he has in life.

Perth fans only go for winners.

I'd love to see how the Scorchers go if they strung together a few Thunder-esque seasons.

Their basketball team wins in a comp where no one gives a f**k.

The Force and the Glory are great barometers for NRL in Perth. Win...the house is full. Lose...end up in Melbourne.

chahrour123

Juniors
Beau Ryan said on the footy show last night that the ANZAC game between the Roosters and Dragons is a near sell out. He also said Dragons fans are outselling the Roosters fans 3:1.

Valheru

Coach
Beau Ryan said on the footy show last night that the ANZAC game between the Roosters and Dragons is a near sell out. He also said Dragons fans are outselling the Roosters fans 3:1.

This game is part of our member package though so that is ~14k tickets there.

No idea how many SFS members there are.

So it isn't surprising that the public allotment of tickets are being snapped up by dragons fans.

Billythekid

First Grade

Hate when they do this. How often do you see talk of a sellout or ear sellout only to end up with a disappointing crowd. Thankfully in this case I think it's going to sellout anyway.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
13 ish at Anz... meh

Well done Canberra fans tho 16k at 6pm is great

Hasn't been a Friday game in Canberra in a while .. I'd say that helped and school hols

Cockosh

Juniors
Saints fans always show up in big numbers but to be fair it's our home game so ticketed Roosters members don't need to buy tix so makes sense saints are buying more.

chahrour123

Juniors
Channel 9 is reporting that Tuesday night's ANZAC Day clash between the Roosters & Dragons may be the HIGHEST EVER CROWD at that venue from when it was renovated. Would be a massive achievement by the Dragons fans who are out-selling the Roosters fans 3:1.

Cockosh

Juniors
Channel 9 is reporting that Tuesday night's ANZAC Day clash between the Roosters & Dragons may be the HIGHEST EVER CROWD at that venue from when it was renovated. Would be a massive achievement by the Dragons fans who are out-selling the Roosters fans 3:1.
Cool. So crowd will be split 50/50

Perth Red

Post Whore
well done canberra, great crowd, great atmosphere, great game.
Then we go to an empty anz where it is a stark contrast to the Canberra game.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth fans only go for winners.

I'd love to see how the Scorchers go if they strung together a few Thunder-esque seasons.

Their basketball team wins in a comp where no one gives a f**k.

The Force and the Glory are great barometers for NRL in Perth. Win...the house is full. Lose...end up in Melbourne.

Breaking news, winning teams get bigger crowds. Thanks for the insight Einstein!

Valheru

Coach

You're not quite understanding the concept of a membership are you?

Raiderdave

First Grade
13 ish at Anz... meh

Well done Canberra fans tho 16k at 6pm is great

Hasn't been a Friday game in Canberra in a while .. I'd say that helped and school hols

would be barely 12k there id think

great crowd in canberra
awesome atmosphere

everyone will be back again
the punters are loving the game day experience in canberra atm