What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Fri - Rabbitohs 24-25 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 8: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tweed Titan

Bench
I can't believe teams keep falling for tard McCulloch's dummy from 1 metre out EVERY friggen week. Don't these idiots remember the film session when they watch the opposition.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Souths got bent over pretty badly tonight. If calls even out over the year like everyone likes to claim then the Bunnies have an opponent coming up who's going to cop it royally.

Iafeta

Referee
Wow.... I just.... wow.

It was like the Bret Hart screwjob. Except knowing the NRL allow the Donkeys to get away with everything, you could see this one coming.

rabbitohs95

Bench
While I'm pretty pissed off, It felt like we won that game.

We outplayed the Bronchokes and we should've gotten the 2 points. We didn't, but i'll still treat it as a moral victory.

The boys should get some confidence from that performance despite the result, and I'm a proud supporter tonight.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Not a souths fan, had the donkeys in my multi, but souths we dead set robbed with that dispicable display of refereeing. Absolute shite. Broncos again gifted. It f**king makes me sick the leg ups this team gets, even after all their advantages. Hurry up with the second brisbane team already!
Better still, just get rid of the existing one.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I don't mind seeing teams lose close ones even with a few iffy calls. but that was a complete farce.
Broncos scored 7 points illegally .
Horseshit of a game run by lying cheating merkins who are probably getting something we don't know about.

Agreed. How the f**k did u blokes win last year ffs? You arent part if the cabal and you have no money???