What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

Nice Beaver

First Grade
It's just not a good look. You count on bad calls happening and things being missed but they checked the Moga try replay and deemed it legit. Something needs to change.

The sad thing is, we all know nothing at all will change.

Sutton should be sacked for that. Won't happen though.

Exsilium

First Grade
I know people like to peg the Broncos for favourtism, which in tonights game was difficult to ignore. However, the refs have been garbage all season. Most seasons for that matter. I think this will be one of many for the year.

Was a terrible way to lose and an even shittier way to win!

Exsilium

First Grade
That spud Archer will be like 'I am comfortable with the process that led to the ruling'. Out of his depth or simply lacking the stones to rip shreds off the ref & bunker.

The NRL can never really be "wrong". Invest 10m in a bunch of HD Screens and some ex-players and they think theyve solved it, f**k that up and it's "We encourage our referees to make a decision"

Should just have dial-a-decison and let the fans decide. 1300 WAT EVA

Iafeta

Referee
The NRL bunker twitter is great. They post that Milford hadn't grounded it, have a decision going to the board...

images

Pedge1971

First Grade
Oh please.

Next you'll be telling me they get a 7 day turnaround almost every week. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they steal other teams talent. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they find ways around the salary cap. Oh they do?

Well next you'll tell me they seem to get favourable calls as crucial times. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they cover up player indiscretions off field. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me their players get off easy at the MRC. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me bears shit in the woods.

Next you'll be telling me with all the above they can close out a grand final. Doh!

Life's Good

Coach
The NRL can never really be "wrong". Invest 10m in a bunch of HD Screens and some ex-players and they think theyve solved it, f**k that up and it's "We encourage our referees to make a decision"

Should just have dial-a-decison and let the fans decide. 1300 WAT EVA
Spot on. Easier to deny the problem exists because it will make a few people 'uncomfortable'. Looking right at you Todd, this was your baby.

Pedge1971

First Grade
The mood over at BHQ is bleak, to say the least. Regardless of the official result, everyone lost tonight. It was an embarrassing display for the NRL and anyone who watches it. How Klein continues to get a gig is anyone's guess.

Can we send this to the NRL as evidence IBM?

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Missing the knock on is a clear sign they officials are not refereeing games, but managing them.

They had seen the play in their minds before it happened. Simply assuming Milford was going to catch the ball and take a shot at field goal.

The refs saw their role as facilitiating that play, rather than ensuring the game is played by the rules by actually watching what is happening.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
I'd say it was incompetence but then I watched the Broncos/Titans finals game last year.
I know the feeling, having copped the same treatment in that semi last year.

You've got to be joking.
The refs kept the Titans competitive in that semi final as long as they could.
Was it the refs fault they missed more than 30 tackles?
Don't get me started on the many leg ups the NRL has given the Titans. The easy draw to make the finals last season, bending the rules to get Hayne to play. Not allowing Parra to make an offer to Hayne.

Not to mention bailing them out every time they fall into debt because "Muh Rugby League heartland".

Surely you must be purposely saying stupid and outrageous comments to troll and provoke anger out of me. You can't be that brain dead.

I must be a happy idiot.

And i had a pretty good lol@souffs.

And joey Johns backed the bunnies apparently. Ha.

Might get another tooth pulled tomorrow as well.

Reactions: OVP