What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

rooster25

Juniors
Beau Ryan said on the footy show last night that the ANZAC game between the Roosters and Dragons is a near sell out. He also said Dragons fans are outselling the Roosters fans 3:1.

This is completely false on so many levels.

Firstly it's wrong as the Roosters as the home team have many more bays than the Dragons to sell and have sold them out.

Secondly once again as its a Roosters home game ticketed members don't have to buy a seat as its included in the membership.

Thirdly many Roosters fans are stadium members so don't have to buy tickets.

This will be a great game with great crowd numbers from both clubs!
Beau Ryan is an idiot..

Emu01

Juniors
Redfern 16000 seater stadium would pack the Bunnies fans in.

I tried to suggest Souths go back to their area to play home games, and people shot me down in flames for suggesting it.

You give away your home ground advantage playing at ANZ with a small crowd.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Going of Canberra's effort it would seem that 6pm Friday time slot can work for some clubs.

805pm kickoff on Friday night is too late for my liking.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I think the 6pm kick off will work in Canberra, Newcastle, Townsville maybe Wollongong and Penrith.

Anything bigger than that and its going to be a bitch to get there after work etc

Latest posts