What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbed

alien

Referee
Everyone can see his problems.
Yet 3 dickheads on this forum go on with their 'dont knowers' and 'truth seeing' bullshit. Like they are the only ones to notice, that they are all smart and everyone else is dumb.

You were denying that he made 2 mistakes in defense which costed us 2 tries! If it was Goodwin you'd be smashing the like button!

alien

Referee
When the final try was sent upstairs, I'm pretty sure Ash Klein only asks the bunker to confirm the Milford effort, he was in the process of making his decision when the ball comes out.

Amazingly, the video isn't available on NRL.com
The ball came out when he was obviously already tackled and held up.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
In these days where betting is so prevalent in sport I sometime wonder whether the results of games are pre-determined. Any doubts I did have were confirmed tonight....you were robbed!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Honestly I'm pretty gutted.

Our boys can hold their heads high. They should have and deserved to win.

The Bronchokes struggled most of the game, so many calls went their way and that Milford 'field goal' was the cherry on top.

Glad it was the one game I didn't attend though. Would have been spewing if I made the trek to watch that crap.
I went.

I have no voice left!!!!

I've never seen Souths members so angry like that!!!!!

If I lost a finger/toe for all the dud calls I'd have no arms or legs left!!!!!

I'm very proud of my team tonight!!!!!

I'm proud of Madge for finally speaking up too!!!!!!!

As Madge said these kinds of matches where these things happen can cost you your season!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
at lidcombe station and i'm f**king fuming. how much coin did the officials have on the broncs??? f**ken spastics. i need a drink
I am still beetroot red!!!!!!!!

What a farce!!!!!

No cap up there, they have free reign and get a free ride!!!!!

We were by far the better team!!!!!!!!!!!

So many calls were absolutely disgusting.

I have no voice left.

Rabbits20

Immortal
please calm down bunny bro. being stressed for too long is bad for your immune system and you'll get sick again
I can't help it!!!!!!!!

That's the biggest stuff up and officiating I have ever witnessed in my life!!!!!!

This is gonna take a while to get over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've calmed own from what I was though.

Poor Shadow too...........

souths_reborn

Juniors
In our last 3 sets with the footy we had opportunities. 1 we missed the attempt from in front, about 30-40 out. The next the ball was lost in a hit up, which led to the Milford field goal. And the final set we had an opportunity to level the scores with a drop goal but opted to throw it wide in hope.

Live i thought the ball bounced before it got to Milford and he got it cleanly but replays suggest different, i don't know if it's possible to send it upstairs?

The decision that i was fuming about was the Moga try that the bunker gave. The tackle is clearly completed by Walker when Milford is held up and the bunker did not consider that at all. That was the decision that decided it because the Broncos were beginning to panic like they have a few times this season when behind.

I am crushed just like many of you are but in the end, we still had our opportunities at the death and we didn't take them.
It should never have even been a contest! If all the decisions had been made correctly we should have won by something like 30-12! In my post in the vs Broncos thread I went over all of the bad decisions but down the home stretch I thought the Goodwin disallowed try, the Moga try and the Milford field goal virtually prevented us from winning. In particular, the Moga try proved costly because it halted our momentum and allowed Brisbane back into the contest both on the field and on the scoreboard. I just do not understand how the reached the conclusion of 'try'. The guy is either held up, has lost the ball or if he has passed it, it is a penalty for passing the ball off the ground given that Milford's ball carrying arm is on the ground while an opposition player is touching him. None of those predicaments lead to the outcome of a try!

southsport

First Grade
I hope we all had a good nights sleep, wake up bright and shiny for a brand new day! :)

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Told you the Broncs are very beatable---inconsistent-----the STHS pack just had to turn up to play!!!!

The twins did indeed show up & played,overall,top games.

I don't think we would have been any better with AR there either--------except for his goal-kicking!!!!??????

We had some poor luck[& reffing]--but in sport you take the good & the bad!!!

Milford's "knock-on" is a ref's judgement in the heat of the moment & has to be seen as the "right" decision in the circumstances. If it was Walker who did the same we'd be grateful!!

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Told you the Broncs are very beatable---inconsistent-----the STHS pack just had to turn up to play!!!!

The twins did indeed show up & played,overall,top games.

I don't think we would have been any better with AR there either--------except for his goal-kicking!!!!??????

We had some poor luck[& reffing]--but in sport you take the good & the bad!!!

Milford's "knock-on" is a ref's judgement in the heat of the moment & has to be seen as the "right" decision in the circumstances. If it was Walker who did the same we'd be grateful!!

Sutto and Walker went well in the halves doyen.

Latest posts