What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Swiftstylez

Bench
FREE THE WHALES

free_them_all_whales_poster-rb7c2df89b3e94163b2cb52911277471a_wh5_8byvr_324.jpg

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you muppets really believe these silly conspiracy theories that you keep punching out with monotonous regularity?
Agree
Souths where unlucky and i had a different opinion in heat of moment. But when look at it the reffs got every call correct. Just missed milford knock on.
Souths had 2 chances at field goal. Missed one and then went out wide to try and win it. Almost did. Why did reffs give them 6 again in the last set? Did they know they wouldnt score?
On other side of coin souths where lucky with a few tries off bungled bombs.

One of the most amusing statements that gets used each year is " uncle Nick always gets his man". How that never sets off an alarm at the NRL that the cap,is being manipulated big time is a strange phenomen.

Not surprising given there seems to be a connection around the CEO and the Dogs, Broncos and Roosters ( see John Grant also)

The numbskulls in the media refuse to see through their own statement, the powers that be then I believe ruled that Meriton couldn't support the Tigers with TPAs,given their previous sponsorship. City Ford group ring a bell ????
every one in the media is too scared to say the roosters might be doing something wrong, fear or a horses head in your bed.
But that is a joke, it's like saying that Hardies can't give a player a TPA at Parra to promote Villaboard because they sponsored us back in the '80's and '90's.
I think the NRL are happy seeing teams like the Tigers struggle while AFL seems to be getting new players and new supporters from GWS in Western Sydney.
Gus Gould is right the NRL are not taking Western Sydney Seriously.

Every season the broncos don't win a comp i laugh, they get all the help in the world but still haven't won a comp since 2006.
7 day turn around every week, FTA games nearly every week to help with sponsorships.
Dodgy TPA's that the NRL turns a blind eye to.
and still nothing in the cabinet since 2006.

Delboy

First Grade
Gus and Bernie both suggest that the clubs that control Western Sydney juniors are ignored in the big picture by the NRL. If you have suspicions that the CEO seems to ensure the Dogs are looked after, pretty confident you are on the right track

That's his version of western Sydney club support.

Chipmunk

Coach
One of the most amusing statements that gets used each year is " uncle Nick always gets his man". How that never sets off an alarm at the NRL that the cap,is being manipulated big time is a strange phenomen.

Not surprising given there seems to be a connection around the CEO and the Dogs, Broncos and Roosters ( see John Grant also)

The numbskulls in the media refuse to see through their own statement, the powers that be then I believe ruled that Meriton couldn't support the Tigers with TPAs,given their previous sponsorship. City Ford group ring a bell ????

It might set off alarm bells at the NRL, but what suggestion do you have to fixing the issues?

Chipmunk

Coach
So it appears that Widdop has re-signed with the Dragqueens and it is likely that Townsend will re-sign with the Sharks. The Foran deal at the Dogs might not be done, but it appears it's not far off and Parra has signed Moses.

That really takes out of the picture the four most likely destinations for Cooper Cronk. Interesting to see if he plays on.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So it appears that Widdop has re-signed with the Dragqueens and it is likely that Townsend will re-sign with the Sharks. The Foran deal at the Dogs might not be done, but it appears it's not far off and Parra has signed Moses.

That really takes out of the picture the four most likely destinations for Cooper Cronk. Interesting to see if he plays on.
Cronk is perfect for them. I tipped (guessed) over a year ago that he would end up there.

Latest posts