What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Broncos 32-18 Panthers @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 9: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Penrith really lack on field leadership.

Moylan isn't a captains arsehole. On field or evidently off it either.

They need a James Graham or Cam Smith (doesn't everyone?).

This is what makes Smith almost the GOAT. This sort of shit wouldn't be acceptable under his leadership. He'd have these flakes like Moylan Cartwright and Merrin playing well out of respect for him.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Occam's Razor to be applied.

Panthers have 9 days to get another coach, and get this team of disinterested amateurs playing football again.

This,after so much promise,is beyond embarrassment. There is something stirring in Penrith.
Jason Taylor is waiting for a phone call.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I do think it was a try to penrith but man a bunker f**k up in the opening 5 shouldn't kill a team dead.

Like i know the pain of watching a team lose the plot because of a bad decision but the panthers should have done better. They can barely tackle right now

Tweed Titan

Bench
They should do it before the plane taxis to the runway for takeoff for the flight back to Sydney. Get someone in now who will have a couple of weeks to work with the team given the rep weekend week off is coming up...

Who do they get though? Maybe that Brennan bloke is worth a shot? Is he still around the panthers set up? He would have already coached a lot of those panthers players as they came through the grades...
There was a good coach that just got a new gig a few weeks ago.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
What the f**k were Penrith thinking giving Cleary the fli-

bbb03c86ceabdf7b58b17461e14e0b39

Oh.

isaiah

Bench
The QLD coaching gig is one of the easiest jobs ever. Anyone even my cousins 3 year old daughter can coach that team and win.
The talent and brains are not in the figurehead but the support staff, like Meninga before him. Did anyone seriously think mal was such a deep thinker about the game or a great man manager? Team doesn't coach itself but every year comes up with innovative attacking plays to baffle the blues

Spot On

Coach
The QLD coaching gig is one of the easiest jobs ever. Anyone even my cousins 3 year old daughter can coach that team and win.

Well NSW has continued to pick outstanding front rowers like James Tamou who has continually stamped his authority at all levels so.......

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers just look so slow.
Hiku is that fat and slow it has rubbed off on those around him.

Blake is fast. Dwz is fast. Otherwise theres not much pace. Tmm is too, but he's not playing because Griffin didnt want to disrupt the team with Carty slotting in so well at 6

Latest posts