What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The panthers defence is shocking though young Corey harawira naera is another player that grabs at thin air. Penrith's line is more like a zigzag it's quite horrible.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I cant watch these criminals any more!! Cant listen to that genius walters!!
Oi mate I did myself a favour. I've refused to watch a minute of the Shoncos.

A mate who's watching and knows I wasn't said there was another f**k up with the bunker favouring the Shoncos. He said it was a 12 point turn around in the end. I said I am not surprised and expected that to happen.

I wouldn't be shocked if we get robbed against Manly tomorrow too!!!!!!!!!

The NRL is becoming a joke.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The panthers defence is shocking though young Corey harawira naera is another player that grabs at thin air. Penrith's line is more like a zigzag it's quite horrible.
I'd become ill if I watched it. My blood pressure would climb high.

I don't know why you've bothered!!!!!!!!

I won't be watching the Shoncos again this season except when we play them in round 14. NRL's darlings they are!!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'd become ill if I watched it. My blood pressure would climb high.

I don't know why you've bothered!!!!!!!!

I won't be watching the Shoncos again this season except when we play them in round 14. NRL's darlings they are!!!!!

I'm over it. Nothing we can do now except hopefully destroy manly. The boys are showing some passion in the jersey and that's what I've been looking for all season.

Regarding the game there was a dodgy disallowed try at the start for Penrith and a few calls have gone the broncos way but Penrith have let themselves lose this game unfortunately. Letting in 22 points for 40 minutes is just not good enough.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm over it. Nothing we can do now except hopefully destroy manly. The boys are showing some passion in the jersey and that's what I've been looking for all season.

Regarding the game there was a dodgy disallowed try at the start for Penrith and a few calls have gone the broncos way but Penrith have let themselves lose this game unfortunately. Letting in 22 points for 40 minutes is just not good enough.
You do realise they could rob us again tomorrow????

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You do realise they could rob us again tomorrow????

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Hahaha don't say that! You're jinxing it. If we are robbed then of course I'll be angry but for now I just want to see them play! They might be fired up after last week.

Travitoh

First Grade

Penrith looking very poor again. Their season is quickly going to waste

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Penrith looking very poor again. Their season is quickly going to waste

It's a real shame. I hope they don't become discouraged from this. I really rate cleary but all the pressure is on him. All of their forwards are really not helping him out at all. I do rate peter Wallace though. Seems like a good bloke as well as a good hooker too.

doyen

Bench
Oi mate I did myself a favour. I've refused to watch a minute of the Shoncos.

A mate who's watching and knows I wasn't said there was another f**k up with the bunker favouring the Shoncos. He said it was a 12 point turn around in the end. I said I am not surprised and expected that to happen.

I wouldn't be shocked if we get robbed against Manly tomorrow too!!!!!!!!!

The NRL is becoming a joke.

The NRL is already a joke!!

Travitoh

First Grade
It's a real shame. I hope they don't become discouraged from this. I really rate cleary but all the pressure is on him. All of their forwards are really not helping him out at all. I do rate peter Wallace though. Seems like a good bloke as well as a good hooker too.

I fancied them as a premiership chance at the start of the season, i believe they could become a really good side with the talent they have there. The last 20 minutes was an example of what they could be capable of

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I fancied them as a premiership chance at the start of the season, i believe they could become a really good side with the talent they have there. The last 20 minutes was an example of what they could be capable of

I think a lot of people did. Apparently coach and players don't see eye to eye. Griffin is Gus' puppet though I don't understand why Gus just doesn't coach them himself he probably chooses the team each week already.

Latest posts