What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperate times call for desperate measures!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
So here goes:

Cody to fullback with AJ to the wing.

Put Sutto to 5/8 and Rochow to the back row.

Cody will be given more freedom when we have the ball and is a better fullback than AJ no contest.

Sutto will add a calming influence at 6 and he looked very good there against Brisbane. Sutto can help with the kicking game.

If Sam is suspended I'd blood Fuimaono in the back row.

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. Cody
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gray
5. Goodwin
6. Sutton
7. Reynolds
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Turner
11. Rochow
12. Crichton
13. Sam

14. Farah
15. Clark
16. Cherrington
17. Musgrove

18. Fuimaono
19. Who cares
20. Who cares
21. Who cares

alien

Referee
1. Cody
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gray
5. Goodwin
6. Sutton
7. Reynolds
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Turner
11. Rochow
12. Crichton
13. Sam

14. Farah
15. Clark
16. Cherrington
17. Musgrove

18. Fuimaono
19. Who cares
20. Who cares
21. Who cares
Is Gray definitely back next game???

callmack1

Staff member
1. Cody
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gray
5. Goodwin
6. Sutton
7. Reynolds
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Turner
11. Rochow
12. Crichton
13. Sam

14. Farah
15. Clark
16. Cherrington
17. Musgrove

18. Fuimaono
19. Who cares
20. Who cares
21. Who cares
Not bad bro. It's a tough one because I agree that AJ isn't great at fullback (he's an allgood winger though) but I'm not sure that I want Cody to move out of the halves.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Do you think cody's positional play will be much better than AJ's though?
I'm not just worried about that.

It's about getting involved in the middle around tired forwards and getting involved in attack on the edges. These are things Cody would do and AJ barely does.

Madge has to try it!!!!!

Currently we are sinking like the Titanic. Are we at least going to fight as we go down or are we just going to persist with how things are????

It's not up to what Cody prefers Callmack. We have to stop with this whinging and whining approach. Madge should tell Cody he feels it's what is best for the team and how he believes he can do very well for us at the back where it's a position we are struggling in. Put the belief into Cody he can play both positions very well.

Ummming and arrrringgg gets us nowhere. Things have to be tried!!!!

We are in 13th and sliding.

callmack1

Staff member
We have problems, no doubt but I think yesterday's game was more a case of being deflated. Really, we should have at least gone toe to toe with Manly. We've seen how well we can play if we are ready to go, switched on and fired up. Even the so called 'duds' look okay. It's not good enough to be switched on one week and not the next. It needs to be sorted out. Fire up!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
We have problems, no doubt but I think yesterday's game was more a case of being deflated. Really, we should have at least gone toe to toe with Manly. We've seen how well we can play if we are ready to go, switched on and fired up. Even the so called 'duds' look okay. It's not good enough to be switched on one week and not the next. It needs to be sorted out. Fire up!!
I don't use being deflated as an excuse. They are professionals.

The NSW cup players don't look ok to me.

greg jay

Juniors
So here goes:

Cody will be given more freedom when we have the ball and is a better fullback than AJ no contest.

Sutto will add a calming influence at 6 and he looked very good there against Brisbane. Sutto can help with the kicking game.

SACK MAGUIRE!!!

greg jay

Juniors
So here goes:

SACK MAGUIRE!! The team is NON-COMPETITIVE HAS NO JUICE AND NO DESIRE!!!

greg jay

Juniors
The problems stem from Maguire the COACH. This is the root of the problems in addition to a few players that should not be on the roster. Let the new coach shake the roster and start dropping players like Reynolds and The Burgess Clan. Its the only way. The players have NO MOTIVATION and NO GOALS. Just look at their body language. Team has died.

callmack1

Staff member
I don't use being deflated as an excuse. They are professionals.

The NSW cup players don't look ok to me.
I'm not using it as an excuse bro, it's not good enough. Like you say, the players are professionals and they should be able to overcome that.

Also I wasn't saying our so called 'duds' looked okay in that game, no one looked ok, I'm saying when we play well like we did against the Broncs they look okay. The problem is, we can't seem to fire up week in week out.

This team is crying out for consistency!!

callmack1

Staff member
Sam... Should be shipped back to England. I guarantee though British Rugby doesn't want the bludger!!!
Sorry mate, but that's nonsence. Get rd of him and you watch how much shitter we'd become. He had an awful game last night and 100% deserves to be criticised as does the whole team/coach but Sam is our heart and soul. He's been one of the most consistent and best players this year. Getting rid of him would be nonsence.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not using it as an excuse bro, it's not good enough. Like you say, the players are professionals and they should be able to overcome that.

Also I wasn't saying our so called 'duds' looked okay in that game, no one looked ok, I'm saying when we play well like we did against the Broncs they look okay. The problem is, we can't seem to fire up week in week out.

This team is crying out for consistency!!
Let's see if they put in for the jersey in a fortnight.

Sam doesn't seem to have been charged which is a positive.

Woods got injured tonight and Nofoaluma was struggling on his leg so you never know Callmack. Brooks may go off within the match with a hammy. Even though hope seems lost if we start well you just never know.

If we play like we did against Brisbane we have hope. Gray will be back I hope.

We do need a fair go from the refs though. The last fortnight the Tigers have had about 14 penalties to 5 against. The officials have been giving them the 50/50 calls too so hopefully if we put in that luck will turn in our favour.

I hope Madge puts a rocket up AR!!!!!! I know AR can perform!!!!!!!

My backline would be this mate:

Cody
AJ
Hunt
Gray
Goodwin

Sutto to 5/8 and Rochow to the back row with Cherrington on the bench for Murray.

Sutto can take hit ups too and do his usual ball playing plus he can kick too to take pressure of AR.

I'd like to see AR run at the line just a few times as well.

If Talakai/Jennings play it'll be a tough night.

greg jay

Juniors
Sorry mate, but that's nonsence. Get rd of him and you watch how much shitter we'd become. He had an awful game last night and 100% deserves to be criticised as does the whole team/coach but Sam is our heart and soul. He's been one of the most consistent and best players this year. Getting rid of him would be nonsence.
Heart and Soul?? Serious??? The team is 12-21 in its past 33 Games. Sam has played most of those games. He was also there when the team LOST 9 STRAIGHT last season verdad???That is a winning record of 36.3%!!! Heart and Soul of what??? Garbage??? FORGET THE PAST AND EMOTIONS. It does NOT work in Salary Cap Football!!! Skip Bayliss and Stephen A Smith would tear The Burgess Clan and Inglis to shreds. Rip them to pieces!!! 36.3% WINNING PERCENTAGE in the past TWO seasons and 8-46 v Manly Manly Manly... Heart and Soul??? Elite??? Pathetic more like it.

callmack1

Staff member
Heart and Soul?? Serious??? The team is 12-21 in its past 33 Games. Sam has played most of those games. He was also there when the team LOST 9 STRAIGHT last season verdad???That is a winning record of 36.3%!!! Heart and Soul of what??? Garbage??? FORGET THE PAST AND EMOTIONS. It does NOT work in Salary Cap Football!!! Skip Bayliss and Stephen A Smith would tear The Burgess Clan and Inglis to shreds. Rip them to pieces!!! 36.3% WINNING PERCENTAGE in the past TWO seasons and 8-46 v Manly Manly Manly... Heart and Soul??? Elite??? Pathetic more like it.
It's because hardly anyone went with him last year. He gave 100% every game and despite his errors was a constant stand out. He is the heart and soul, it's a shame other's don't put in like he does.