What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

callmack1

Staff member
Centres are generally the biggest problem in fantasy as even the best players of the position don't score well every week. You want to look to get a player like Aitken in. He plays like a second rower almost and is extremely consistent with large tackle numbers. joseph leilua is another one only because his ability to score tries and break tackles is insane. But even he can go small on a bad day. There's only a handful of centres you realistically want in your team by the end of the season. Really shitty position for fantasy.
Correct. I've got Tom Trbojevic as one of my centres (you can have him as WFB or centre) and he's another good one. The centres is always a problem position.

callmack1

Staff member
What's the go with t.m Martin? Anyone know?
He's been dropped because Penrith believe he's not up to it I think.

I've traded him out. In fact I've had to completely re vamp my halves because of Widdop's injury.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Centres are generally the biggest problem in fantasy as even the best players of the position don't score well every week. You want to look to get a player like Aitken in. He plays like a second rower almost and is extremely consistent with large tackle numbers. joseph leilua is another one only because his ability to score tries and break tackles is insane. But even he can go small on a bad day. There's only a handful of centres you realistically want in your team by the end of the season. Really shitty position for fantasy.
I have Sione Mata'utia as one and am sticking with Kelly.

In the meantime Moga who is in my squad has had a good 2 weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Correct. I've got Tom Trbojevic as one of my centres (you can have him as WFB or centre) and he's another good one. The centres is always a problem position.
Tom is in my WFB position.

I have the option of moving him to centre if I wish too.

You're starting to copy me lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So I sell Elgey then all of a sudden for the first time this year he's now their goalkicker and scores a try and 40 points. Fug me.

I want to sell Brian Kelly too but when I do he will turn around and play well.

Jarod Wallace going off early on with concussion cost me a bit.

Plus Mata'utia went off for a concussion test.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Kahu 41
Jennings 16.

If i lose by 25 + whatever Jai field scores ( because i tried to select him to) this week I'll be pissed

DiegoNT

First Grade
Literally down to single points between me and r20. Have to wait for for the final scores to come out. If i hadn't been robbed of that 25 points from the site not triggering kahu then I'd be safe right now

Rabbits20

Immortal
I had Jarrod Wallace and Mata'utia go off for concussion tests and Wallace didn't return. That cost me.

With 20 to go in that game I was sitting in front of the TV willing on Smith. He scored 16 fantasy points which doubles as he's my captain in the last 17mins. I was willing on every desperate tackle he made and the champ he is. He hasn't let me down.

It's so sweet this victory as apparently I don't know my footy and talk trash and I got one up on Diego for the second time!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing!!!!!! Not bad for a guy who has no idea right!!!!!:D:D

I have 200k spare to spend too in coming weeks so I knew I would drop in points a bit.

I've set myself up well now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry Callmack but I have to make this comment and it's a very true one in general terms of life.

Karma comes back to bit trouble causes who love stirring the pot!!!!!

Hey Callmack did you see the Tigers fans fighting at Leichhardt on the news!!!!

Let's hope karma comes back at them too in a fortnight and we can hopefully sing Glory Glory!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Diego
brailey- 50
Fifita- 64
Tamou- 24
Mcguire- 62
Gallen- 140
J.trbo- 62
Martin- dnp
Maloney- 22
Jennings- 16
Bird-33
Holmes- 31
Vunivalu- 54
Rts- 54
Mcinnes- 61
Bromwich- 31
Turner- 17
Ponga- 50.

Even without the kahu stuff up i got 770 but it's only showing 718.

R20

Smith- 106
Bolton- 45
Mcguire- 62
Graham- 43
Wallace- 19
Burgess- 44
Pearce- 50
Moses- 28
Kelly- 21
Mata'uita- 29
T.trbo- 63
Rts- 53
Hayne- 46
Brailey- 50
Winterstein- 13
Chricton- 29
Musgrove 34.

That's 735.

Wtf!

Rabbits20

Immortal
McInnes has disappeared off Diego's screen.

No idea what's going on.

Maybe he was over the cap and Cam was left out.

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry Callmack but I have to make this comment and it's a very true one in general terms of life.

Karma comes back to bit trouble causes who love stirring the pot!!!!!

Hey Callmack did you see the Tigers fans fighting at Leichhardt on the news!!!!

Let's hope karma comes back at them too in a fortnight and we can hopefully sing Glory Glory!!!!!!
Yea I did see that. Disgraceful.

Latest posts