What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea I'm gonna have to do some shuffling too.
Mind you in round 13 I am going up against Souths til I die who I have beaten twice. I think he will get me this time. So it's probably a lost cause.

I'm the only one to have defeated him so far.

Would someone else try bringing him down????

I have to get rid of Brian Kelly. He's performing like a dud and letting me down.

I may have to look at trading out Moses too. I'm going to give him 1 more round then decide.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Mind you in round 13 I am going up against Souths til I die who I have beaten twice. I think he will get me this time. So it's probably a lost cause.

I'm the only one to have defeated him so far.

Would someone else try bringing him down????

I have to get rid of Brian Kelly. He's performing like a dud and letting me down.

I may have to look at trading out Moses too. I'm going to give him 1 more round then decide.

Nah you're gonna beat me this year!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nah you're gonna beat me this year!
It looks like the site is stuffed currently but when it updates it somehow seems Diego has beaten me he says. That's good for you.

Mind you I have 200k spare up my sleeve to use lol.

Gonna piss off Brian Kelly the dud.

May trade out Moses.

Plus considering a couple of other things.

Stop trying to do a Hasler mate!!!!!!! You're the one to beat.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It looks like the site is stuffed currently but when it updates it somehow seems Diego has beaten me he says. That's good for you.

Mind you I have 200k spare up my sleeve to use lol.

Gonna piss off Brian Kelly the dud.

May trade out Moses.

Plus considering a couple of other things.

Stop trying to do a Hasler mate!!!!!!! You're the one to beat.

Haha that's a lot of cash. Centres this year are a real struggle there's no consistent ones at all so good idea upgrading Kelly. I just want idris back already

But I'm the underdog here?!

DiegoNT

First Grade
It will get sorted out, don't worry.

Don't think it will.
It's the same problem i had with kahu. When i moved mcinnes to a reserve 2 weeks ago ( as a bit of gamesmanship, leaving high scorers as reserves to so people think my team is weaker then it its. Stupid, but even stupider now the app glitched) the app didn't save him as a reserve even though i manually picked him as a reserve and manually kept de-selecting him as vice captain. Which means for weeks i haven't had my highest scoring players getting me point's even though i thought he was.

I'm currently messenging the admins about it but i doubt they'll do anything about it

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think it'll all be fixed in the morning.

I think Diego is worrying for no reason!!!!!!

As long as I beat him overall lol.............

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha that's a lot of cash. Centres this year are a real struggle there's no consistent ones at all so good idea upgrading Kelly. I just want idris back already

But I'm the underdog here?!
You are the favourite here lol.

Souths til I die: $1.24

Callmack: $4.50

R20: $6.50

Diego: $11

CAFPOW: $51

Macemaceman: $51

LOL..................

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yay it's all updated and I beat Diego!!!!

No way would I risk playing my vice captain off the bench!!!!!

I play conservatively and safely.

callmack1

Staff member
I was pissed with my game agains STID!!! I may have beaten him in French played!

Trbojevic is a big blow for me.