What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Wests Tigers 16-22 Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 9: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbw

Bench
It was a penalty regardless of Gallen falling over
That has always been a penalty.

Dunno what part you can't understand.

No it wasn't what part do you not understand, the bit that Woods was only touching Gallen not holding or the bit that your captain is a cheating lying dickhead with very dubious character.

carcharias

Immortal
No it wasn't what part do you not understand, the bit that Woods was only touching Gallen not holding or the bit that your captain is a cheating lying dickhead with very dubious character.

The video clearly shows woods grabs his jersey
Against the rules
It's cheating
No try
Denied :no_good:

Clifferd

Coach
Lol drug cheat diving prick gallen coming out taking shots at tigers

Do you blame Cleary for complaining about the worst dive in history? Fmd as if he wouldn't be seething if it happened to his team

It was a grab that went on for about 1 second max

The fat f**k was too busy taking a dive rather than worrying about the yawning gap

The fat f**k wouldn't have closed the gap in time anyway

But because Woods held onto fat f**k Gal for like 1.2 seconds let's give the game a bad look

The dive was up there with some of the Italian soccer teams great ones

I would've given it a penalty try the milking was that bad

I used to think he was okay and was happy for him to win the prem but now he can ead. Hope Sbw buries his skull in the boxing ring

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Lol. Touching him, ok.

Soft grab that lasted a second then gallen was magically shot in the stomach. That's how dramatic his dive was

But yeah, great look for the game. Glad they reward stuff like that and not teams who expose lazy defense from fat f**ks like peptide Paul

carcharias

Immortal
Soft grab that lasted a second then gallen was magically shot in the stomach. That's how dramatic his dive was

But yeah, great look for the game. Glad they reward stuff like that and not teams who expose lazy defense from fat f**ks like peptide Paul

The bunker over turned the refs decision.

They saw what everyone else did.
Woods holding back the only player that had a chance of stopping Tedesco.

Dumb play from woods

He doesn't grab Gallen
Gallen doesn't fall over

Try

Clifferd

Coach
The bunker over turned the refs decision.

They saw what everyone else did.
Woods holding back the only player that had a chance of stopping Tedesco.

Dumb play from woods

He doesn't grab Gallen
Gallen doesn't fall over

Try

I'm not saying it was a try (well actually yes I am lol)

But it looks pathetic for our game. The fact that shit is actually encouraged by the referees

Let's try and entice our fans by showing that dive and see how many people we win over

carcharias

Immortal
I'm not saying it was a try (well actually yes I am lol)

But it looks pathetic for our game. The fact that shit is actually encouraged by the referees

Let's try and entice our fans by showing that dive and see how many people we win over

Tigers players never played for a penalty?

Clifferd

Coach
Tigers players never played for a penalty?

Not to that extent mate

There's taking a dive then there's that

They showed footage on some flogball show last night, people who hardly ever watch nrl and they thought it was a joke

Anyone with half a brain cell knows diving is a blight on any team sport. Ffs every play the ball you hear refs yelling "milking, milking, milking"

What was even funnier was gallen coming out and defending it and wondering why tigers complained lol. I am very confident if the roles were reversed Gallen and Flanagan would be pissed to the extreme

carcharias

Immortal
what are you actually trying to say
That it is ok to cheat but not milk???
That is what it pretty much boils down to.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Well if he doesn't milk it probably is a try

The refs would have seen it was minimal contact and let it play on

That's what I'm trying to say

Hopefully see a lot more diving like gal did in the next few weeks. If it benefits your team why not

Vic Mackey

Referee
Couple of things:

You see players grabbed by the guy playing the ball hundreds of times every game

If Gallen really was being 'held' so fiercely then why did he fall over? Wouldn't he be being held up?

Fifita was second marker and turned immediately to the play, he couldn't get to the gap, how was Gallen who was 2m behind him going to stop it?

Anyways it was 4 days ago. Should it have been a try? Yes. Would it have won the Tigers the game? No.

Clifferd

Coach
What are you on about

You screenshotted a pic off a video clip of an incident that lasts 1 second. Of course it's gonna look bad

carcharias

Immortal
What are you on about

You screenshotted a pic off a video clip of an incident that lasts 1 second. Of course it's gonna look bad

Oh
You mean where I showed proof he held him back?

What's next
Little knock ons are ok?
Foot over the sideline a little bit is ok?
Conversions that go close will still count?

Just cop it
Woods f**ked it up

Clifferd

Coach
Oh
You mean where I showed proof he held him back?

What's next
Little knock ons are ok?
Foot over the sideline a little bit is ok?
Conversions that go close will still count?

Just cop it
Woods f**ked it up

Look forward to you not complaining if the same thing happens to your team

Latest posts