What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
cook and farah and every other hooker in the game are well in front of dud mcinnes is this a late april fools joke??....Shadow...

Farah is a big joke and a total waste of money and space for our great club. You want to know why our team is going so bad because Rusty keeps wanting players like Farah at the club instead of listening to the coach in what he wants which was to keep the likes of McQueen, McInnes, Dylan Walker

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
madge got rid of dud mcinnes i actually cracked open a very icy bottle of veuve cliquet champagne the night he was sacked it tasted so refine that i ended up cracking open another one in such a joyous moment in souths history. Seeing dud mcinnes kicked to the chalmers street curb for myself it was such a magical evening seeing dud mcinnes disappear to stmerge i am still tickled pink till this day yippppeeee...Shadow...

alien

Referee
Oi Shadow and R20, "Norman" calls himself a truth teller @ 4:10 in this video...

Do you agree that he is a truth teller???

Rabbits20

Immortal
madge got rid of dud mcinnes i actually cracked open a very icy bottle of veuve cliquet champagne the night he was sacked it tasted so refine that i ended up cracking open another one in such a joyous moment in souths history. Seeing dud mcinnes kicked to the chalmers street curb for myself it was such a magical evening seeing dud mcinnes disappear to stmerge i am still tickled pink till this day yippppeeee...Shadow...
Spot on and Madge imo didn't want McInnes.

Imo Richo and Madge talked and came to the agreement he's not up to it.

McTurtle is being made to look better than he is at the Merge.

Rsag85

Bench
Spot on and Madge imo didn't want McInnes.

Imo Richo and Madge talked and came to the agreement he's not up to it.

McTurtle is being made to look better than he is at the Merge.

That's where you wrong McInnes left because he wanted to play first grade and he wasn't going to do so with the likes of Cook and Farah in the side.
It's sad how you two can't admit how good McInnes is playing. Madge wanted him to stay over Farah it was Rusty choice to sign him not Madge.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
That's where you wrong McInnes left because he wanted to play first grade and he wasn't going to do so with the likes of Cook and Farah in the side.
It's sad how you two can't admit how good McInnes is playing. Madge wanted him to stay over Farah it was Rusty choice to sign him not Madge.
So much this. Once again the 3 stooges are left with egg on their faces but can't admit they're wrong

Rabbits20

Immortal
I disagree completely.

Madge dropped McTortoise too after that Canberra game.

If Rusty had to step in then good on him. He made the right call.

McTortoise was never going to make it properly at Souths and that's a fact.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i reckon norman is either saggy pants or diego or rabbit dont knows or maybe its pommy he is definitely one of the dont knowers from the dont knowers club after that maniacal delusional rant....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't think McInnes is playing that well.

He's been given a simple task and it's smart coaching by McGregor as he's being made to look better than what he actually is.

The faults will come out soon enough.

Rsag85

Bench
I disagree completely.

Madge dropped McTortoise too after that Canberra game.

If Rusty had to step in then good on him. He made the right call.

McTortoise was never going to make it properly at Souths and that's a fact.

You can disagree all you like but it's the truth.

Getting drop doesn't mean your not wanted Luke was drop in the early years under Madge.

Why can't you admit that he has been playing good football?

You guys come on here talking about why we signing duds. Why not ask why we continue to sign washed up has been like Stewart, Nielsen and Farah? This is not the 90's. But instead you keep calling young talents duds like Sifa, Burns, Turner and McInnes duds. Next few weeks I bet you will put Murray on the list next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.