What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Whatwhere

Juniors
Toronto Wolfpack got over 6,000 for their first game, isn't that as many as the whole pro USA Rugby Union comp got in its one and only season?

;)

It was a good crowd. No doubt. They've done a good job of marketing the team. Something PRO failed at. We'll see how MLR go about it.

ed612313

Juniors
Oh wow.... We have a deluded little unionite here that thinks the 7s is played by decent players... Hahahaha.
Let me know when this world beater gets out of Tumut.....

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
And you Internationalists wonder why everybody else thinks this Tournament is a joke. This just destroys the credibility of Rugby League even further. Please stop embarrassing us any further.. please

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Obvious troll is obvious.
Excuse me? I love NRL my team is the Sharks. Dont ever call me a troll.
Im stating an opinion that the continual support of a World cup that lets players represent 3 countries is an embarrassment to the majority of us that supports the NRL. It really is embarrassing

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Support the international game mate, it has to start somewhere , at this point would you rather see 17 domestic players from Lebanon run out against Australia ?. If this game inspires a few kids in Lebanon it's done its job in my books. People need to support international league, the nrl holds the international game back.
But thats the thing, there is no International game to hold back.
Dont you think its a sham to field 17 blokes from Bankstown, Western Sydney and call them Lebanon? Have you seen the Italy and Scotland teams?
Its just not right at all. Bring on the NRL finals

deluded pom?

Coach
Excuse me? I love NRL my team is the Sharks. Dont ever call me a troll.
Im stating an opinion that the continual support of a World cup that lets players represent 3 countries is an embarrassment to the majority of us that supports the NRL. It really is embarrassing
You're a troll.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Dont you think its a sham to field 17 blokes from Bankstown, Western Sydney and call them Lebanon? Have you seen the Italy and Scotland teams?
You really have no long term thinking, it's a shame. The future of rugby league needs an international game. I personally love watching these world cups more then I do watching the same 16 teams play over and over and over again.

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
You really have no long term thinking, it's a shame. The future of rugby league needs an international game. I personally love watching these world cups more then I do watching the same 16 teams play over and over and over again.
I appreciate this Irish Bulldog but to call 14 teams teams that are made up of players from 3 countries a true World Cup. How is that helping the good of the game?

Stallion

First Grade
No international game?! Not for want of trying! When u have governments not funding rugby league due to their inability to work out that rugby league is a distinct and separate sport then rugby league should use heritage based players. The poor go rugby league gets in many places around the world preempt such qualifying rules. If RL got a fair go then i would agree with more 'genuine' representation however the various rulings by governments around the world are not fair and should be modified to allow rugby league to exist independently of its bigger and uglier brother code in rugby union.

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Please stop playing the Victim. Its just as embarrassing as the World Cup. Haven't you ever thought maybe Rugby League just maybe it isnt appealing to 210 countries in the World?
I mean the NRL is only cared about in NSW and QLD and the ESL is only cared about in Lancashire and Yorkshire and they are big enough to enjoy.
Maybe its just meant to be played where the community actually loves it because really Rugby League has existed long enough for if people in other areas wanted to follow it they would have.
Lets stop making so many excuses its silly.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Please stop playing the Victim. Its just as embarrassing as the World Cup. Haven't you ever thought maybe Rugby League just maybe it isnt appealing to 210 countries in the World?
I mean the NRL is only cared about in NSW and QLD and the ESL is only cared about in Lancashire and Yorkshire and they are big enough to enjoy.
Maybe its just meant to be played where the community actually loves it because really Rugby League has existed long enough for if people in other areas wanted to follow it they would have.
Lets stop making so many excuses its silly.
Thabkgod you don't run the game. The problem with rugby league in the past is that people running the game shared your opinion. Thabkgod that's changing and bring on the World Cup, pumped for it, it can only grow and improve, f**k the haters lol.

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Hang on Stallion just said it was Governments and Rugby Union as to why it cant grow? Now you say it was the people running the game?
Can you see where i come from when i see excuses that get made and how it can be embarrassing to the most of us that follow Rugby League but in its biggest and better form?

Latest posts