What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rep Round

callmack1

Staff member
I really enjoyed that City Country game last night. Our boys played alright too.

DiegoNT

First Grade
That's interesting, he must have a strong chance of selection.
Fiji have almost no halves.
But if hayne and Sutton play, Korisau at hooker and maybe Vunivalu at fullback then all of a sudden they have a decent spine to go with their strong pack and backline

CAFPOW

Juniors
But if hayne and Sutton play, Korisau at hooker and maybe Vunivalu at fullback then all of a sudden they have a decent spine to go with their strong pack and backline

Poor Mocidreke at 6. He looked like he doesn't want to even play.

CAFPOW

Juniors
With the limited time he had on the field playing for NSW residents, Tasi ran harder than The Twins, Sutton, Turner, Clark and Musgrove put together. Either those players are unfit or lack motivation or both.

Rabbits20

Immortal
With the limited time he had on the field playing for NSW residents, Tasi ran harder than The Twins, Sutton, Turner, Clark and Musgrove put together. Either those players are unfit or lack motivation or both.
If Tasi was the answer though Richo would've made sure he got more of a go.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If Tasi was the answer though Richo would've made sure he got more of a go.

I believe this is very incorrect. Madge is the one who chooses the team week in week out. The team is madge's responsibility and he knows that. He likes to ease players into first grade but I think it's about time a few players received the drop.

To be honest the recent form of our outside backs doesn't give me much confidence in our depth. Knowing that if gray/hunt get injured and we have Jennings/talakai to replace them is a big worry. They're no where near first grade standard yet. Which basically means that if we receive 1 injury we're in a lot of trouble.

We need to start putting priority on our reserve grades. Our forwards are alright but our backs...

Pommy

Coach

The problem all the island teams have is there's no real depth.
If they get injuries or suspensions they are f**ked.
England had a relatively easy game against what had been billed the strongest island side ever.
They are still some way from being properly competitive. They may get a shock result here and there but thats about it for the foreseeable future.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Maybe Madge has that selective amnesia? He can remember who performed well from 2004-2009 but he can not remember who performed well last season or the year before that.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Maybe Madge has that selective amnesia? He can remember who performed well from 2004-2009 but he can not remember who performed well last season or the year before that.

Looking at what Ivan Cleary has done at the tigers is making me question wtf our club is doing right now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I believe this is very incorrect. Madge is the one who chooses the team week in week out. The team is madge's responsibility and he knows that. He likes to ease players into first grade but I think it's about time a few players received the drop.

To be honest the recent form of our outside backs doesn't give me much confidence in our depth. Knowing that if gray/hunt get injured and we have Jennings/talakai to replace them is a big worry. They're no where near first grade standard yet. Which basically means that if we receive 1 injury we're in a lot of trouble.

We need to start putting priority on our reserve grades. Our forwards are alright but our backs...
Richo watches the Bears closely along with Madge and both the two would be in very close contact along with the Bears coach.

Fuimaono must be doing something right at the Bears as he's going to debut it seems this week.

If Tasi was that good either the Bears coach, Richo or Madge would've done something about it.......

Another club would've taken Tasi too if he was reasonable.

Latest posts