What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Final Table End Round 26

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Storm
Broncos
Sharks
Roosters

There's your top 4, in any order you wish.

5. Cowboys
6. Dragons
7. Manly
8. Titans/Canberra

footy75

Bench
These 5 make top 8

Storm
Sharks
Roosters
Broncos
Dragons

These 5 battling for last 3 positions:

Cowboys
Manly
Penrith
Raiders
Eels

Life's Good

Coach
These 5 make top 8

Storm
Sharks
Roosters
Broncos
Dragons

These 5 battling for last 3 positions:

Cowboys
Manly
Penrith
Raiders
Eels
Like the look of the top 5. Would add Cowboys in to make the Top 6 and the balance fighting out 7&8. This will mirror most seasons where it's 3 or 4 teams scrambling to make the 8

mxlegend99

Referee
Manly and Cowboys are top 8 certainties too IMO. Hard to see any of the current top 7 dropping out for the teams not yet in the 8. Would take a big injury to change that.

Raiders. Eels. Panthers and Titans fighting for one spot. Eels have the edge right now. But those other sides can be hard to stop when tgey build momentum.

POPEYE

Coach
That wouldn't surprise me.
Storm wouldn't blow it again ...especially against the Sharks.
Storm winning the Shield will do me ol'mate, if anyone is going to win 2 in a row Flanno would be the perfect shitstir . . . I'd be tempted to use his noggin as my avatar for a week

OldPanther

Coach
I think this week Panthers/Raiders will be important for the 8. If we win it will be 4 in a row with a bye to come and our strongest team on the field finally. I can see Raiders getting some confidence as well seeing as they only went down by 1 point to Manly previous game.

Incorrect

Coach
Manly and Cowboys are top 8 certainties too IMO. Hard to see any of the current top 7 dropping out for the teams not yet in the 8. Would take a big injury to change that.

Raiders. Eels. Panthers and Titans fighting for one spot. Eels have the edge right now. But those other sides can be hard to stop when tgey build momentum.

Yeah, if my mob (Eels) are fair dinkum a Finals spot is there for the taking. We've got Dogs twice, Newcastle, Tigers and Titans all as home games to come plus the Storm without Chambers, Slater (maybe), Cronk and Smith before Origin III

With troops returning from injury, the platform is there to launch a play for a finals spot. 5 more wins will get us to 28 points, but with F/A posing a potential issue, 6 wins is probably what we need.

Last edited:

Maccas4177

Juniors
The Raiders will be a major disappointment in 2017.

They had so many chances in 2016 to be premiers 5 times over and they failed.

Tougher draw in 2017, especially the early rounds where the heat will drain their big forwards.

The way Sticky coaches, goes in one ear and out the other the second time around.

Finally, the stupid Viking clap. Waste of time, a distraction.

Will struggle to get into the top 8.

Verdict - Lay them to miss the top 8.

Hey Nostradamus, any chance you've got this weekends lotto numbers?

POPEYE

Coach
Penrith to make the top 4 . . . I was going to buy a new crystal ball but I haven't seen one without a crack

Latest posts