What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Ahh, so good to not see him in the Tigers anymore.

Judging on how much better I feel I cant imagine how much better the team and club on the whole must feel.

Vozzy

Juniors
Roosters are one of my top 3 most hated teams along with manly and broncos. But I believe parra and dogs may have gone above broncos and manly. I don't mind players leaving but don't stop trying for your current team then start blaming everyone else because your life's not fair.

Billythekid

First Grade
I think they should have kept him but played him in reserves. At least he is gone though.

I'm assuming this means Parra will take over paying him hopefully saving you a lot of money and possibly allowing you to sign someone else.

He and his manager are a cancer at the club and the sooner you remove their involvement at all levels the better.

SBD82

Coach
Mark this day in your calendar gentlemen. You're two from two in recruitment today.

You may finally have the coach that you've needed since 2005.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Guys...my avatar is getting scary.

EVERY f**kING TIME I CHANGE IT THE PLAYER IS GONE FROM THE TEAM

Who do we want gone next?

Vozzy

Juniors
In the Fox article says tiger fans will be gutted moses isn't taking on brisbane this Friday. Lol have they been on this forum or on Facebook. Couldn't be happier after the previous 2 performances.

Latest posts