What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Warrior's

ALSGI

Bench
Mary is a f**king visionary, as his two side kicks are.
Dufty's finally been named at 18 for his mandatory 6 weeks of teasing fans in the 21.
KFL FFS, really? McCrone again with his 10% kick strike rate.
That'll scare the shit out of the opposition.
If McAnchor can't roll the dice now, with Widdop, Duges and Aitken out, he never will. f**king visionary coaching. I'm pissed off, honestly.

ALSGI

Bench
We will cream them in the forwards,but our backs might get creamed by rts foran amd Johnson
Unlikely that our backs will get creamed mate, KFL has been named to address all our issues in the backs. This will improve McCrone's kicking, make Nighty run faster, Nene will think KFL will take his spot and jump higher to McCrone's new kicking game and both Milne and Nene will defend better with KFL on the opposite wing, while Mann is using velcro at training for the 6 on his back.
Dufty's selection is purely on paper as his training to sign with a rival club.
All makes perfect sense.

kit66

Bench
Dufty has been playing really well in reserves and must be a better option than the show pony FF Loa.
What's the bet FFL goes running into half to take hit ups all day whether needed or not to grab himself some attention - that's what he does for Illawarra.
Again Nona doesn't get a look in. I guess we'll never know.

possm

Coach
Unlikely that our backs will get creamed mate, KFL has been named to address all our issues in the backs. This will improve McCrone's kicking, make Nighty run faster, Nene will think KFL will take his spot and jump higher to McCrone's new kicking game and both Milne and Nene will defend better with KFL on the opposite wing, while Mann is using velcro at training for the 6 on his back.
Dufty's selection is purely on paper as his training to sign with a rival club.
All makes perfect sense.
Do you know anymore info about Dufty?
Which Club is interested in him?
Is the timeline before June 30?

possm

Coach
No, sorry possm, just having a rant mate, bad day for us tragics, compounded by a crap team listing in the backs.
I've copped a lot of curry over my assessment of Millward's capability and Mary's appointment as coach for this year. We can all see that Millward is a tool - just a job for the boys.

We've know Mary's coaching skills for a few years now. Really a good coach would have had Mann at halfback or five-eighth all year.

Crush

Coach
I've copped a lot of curry over my assessment of Millward's capability and Mary's appointment as coach for this year. We can all see that Millward is a tool - just a job for the boys.

We've know Mary's coaching skills for a few years now. Really a good coach would have had Mann at halfback or five-eighth all year.
I can't. I can't see that Millward is a tool.
I think he is doing a great job of recruitment and retention.

Crush

Coach
No, sorry possm, just having a rant mate, bad day for us tragics, compounded by a crap team listing in the backs.
You knew it was coming ALSGI. You should know the drill by now.
Mary is Mr.Conservative all the way.
Heres hoping we catch the warriors on an off day, they are the ultimate rocks or diamonds team!

slippery5

Juniors
The last month he has been very good in all aspects of his game .Gaining more confidence every game,his time will come if he continues to impress.
People have forgotten he picked up the knee injury in the 9's which caused him to have a slow start to the season, in the last month he is gaining more confident in his running & being able to change directions.

slippery5

Juniors
I agree with those above that are suggesting giving Nona a run......nothing to lose.

However I suspect Mary will choose a team that can't harm his future contract aspirations. He'll keep it conservative. Probably KFFL to the wing, Milne goes to centre, the rest are as per the starting side against the scum.
A few of us agreed this would happen, this F.wit has conned a number of you in the first 6 rounds & was happy for him to get an extension, he has NO vision of any potential up & coming player, but he will say "we were without Widdop & Dugan" I couldn't risk putting in an untried player, so I'll put in a park player (at best) instead.
The only grace is, this could be he's undoing & those that he has been pulling the wool over their eyes, may see clearly now ,that this bloke, does not have a alternative plan when things don't go to plan.

Crush

Coach
Crush, we caught Sharks on an off day last week and Mary's solution is KFL.
Just need to check expectations until widdop is back. We dont deserve to beat the sharks with McCrone and Mann/Field in halves. We were lucky to get close.
It will be the same again this week, only chance is warriors play rubbish.
Once Widdop is back it is a different ball game.
Thats how bad a playmaker Mccrone is.

mickeylane

Bench
I think we'll win. The Warriors' attitude stinks and they'll be down after what they let happen against Penrith. They're also our whipping boys.
I think our completing rate which sits at 90% atm will be too good for Warriors...28-22 scoreline