What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10 v WT

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
That could be horrid for us, two of our better middle defenders gone in one hit. We will come up against some better forward packs than we did last night and will miss both if they're out.

both duds could not care less about clark/turner i prefer rochow and cherro by a country mile....Shadow...

alien

Referee
Shadow, Rochow and Cherrington are already in the 17. If Turner and Clark are injured, who would you replace them with? I would definitely bring Musgrove into the 17 - I'd have him in the 17, even if we were at full strength. He has looked pretty good to me. We would still need one more replacement though.

Rsag85

Bench
Shadow, Rochow and Cherrington are already in the 17. If Turner and Clark are injured, who would you replace them with? I would definitely bring Musgrove into the 17 - I'd have him in the 17, even if we were at full strength. He has looked pretty good to me. We would still need one more replacement though.

Greinke and Musgrove

southsport

First Grade
It's a shame the ref stuffed up in the broncos game, Souths would have been on 10 points and right in the mix if that hadn't happened.

Dogmatix

Juniors
yeah but if Moylan and co had not got themselves suspended before playing Souths then Souths would have lost to Penrith

so it all evens out

southsport

First Grade
yeah but if Moylan and co had not got themselves suspended before playing Souths then Souths would have lost to Penrith

so it all evens out

Yeah, but if Souths players hadn't got themselves into strife Souths would have won that game by more.

The refereeing in the the broncos game was the worst this year by far.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
just on my way home after our glorious VICTORY! some tiger loser started giving me a gobful outside of the stadium after the match, so i gave him a straight right punch to the mouth and that shut him up and made him leave me alone. whoever it was knew me and called me alien so they are probably on the league unlimited forums. i'm not sure who it was but if you're reading this, eat shit

Let the records show that this post was edited at 3.56am on Saturday morning...

It was changed to:

too good tonight :D

I'm ever so relieved that @alien didn't engage in violence due to verbal provocation. I am also relieved that the retraction of his claim means that police are not required to investigate an assault, since it never actually happened.

The only thing that did happen is alien brought about another LOL@souffs....

greg jay

Juniors
The Crisps have a shot at going on a run with a backline that can score points and make breaks. If Reynolds and Sam SHOW UP and play strongly against Melbourne-A-Dubb The Crisps can topple them and cause a boilover. Plus they do have a very good record in Perth. Melbourne-A-Dubb is overrated for mine and they have three very old veterans they depend on every game. That's not easy. Its likely to show up as the season wears on. The forwards can definetly match Melbourne-A-Dubb so it will be up to Gray Hunt Walker Reynolds and Johnson et al to do the bizzo and put points on the board. If they do the Crisps are there to win. Stand on me.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You say that but next week Cook will be the standout hooker and everyone will be crying out that Farah is a waste of space and that Cook should be playing the entire 80 etc. Let's face it - we are blessed in having two quality hookers and playing both of them has worked well so far this season so why change it? In saying that, Maguire also has the option rotating them based on how they are performing during games. I just don't see what the issue is and why we need to change anything. The hooking role has had absolutely no bearing on why we have lost the games we have this season!
Spot on.

Pommy

Coach

so it all evens out

Whilst your correct I do think we have the right to complain about the Broncos farce.

alien

Referee
Smiths Crisps FOREVER!!! Cant YOU take a laugh dude???

Smiths Crisps forever dude!!! Test Match Fenech Pauly Roberts Big Robot Ian Bundy Chisholm Blakey Cruickshank BRONKO DJORO [ as The Pigg called him he could not even pronounce Bronko's name correctly!!!]....And hey bring back HENDERSON GILL too... What an EXCITEMENT MACHINE Love that guy!!! Arriba Henderson!!!
I was joking :D

Latest posts